sharetrader
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How is that even remotely "deflecting?" - it was a simple request, not a contribution to the discussion. It is really tiresome to have to scroll through multiple posts by the same person, when everything they have to say could very easily be included in the initial post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    When there is no believable defence left.....deflect.

It seems to bring you some degree of joy, believing I am a Jacinda supporter. Clearly, your reading comprehension skills are lacking, as I have made it abundantly clear, multiple times, that I am not. You repeating your accusation ad infinitum, doesn't magically make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    To be expected from an apologist for Ardern aka Clueless & Useless Cindy!

Incapable of answering a simple question!

And he is supposed to be the leader of the Labour Party & PM of NZ!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...hat-is-a-woman
    A better video showing just how inept Ardern’s clone is :

He actually said he could not give an answer because the question was unexpected and he had not formulated an answer!!!!

In other words, he is a parrot!

In any case, his woman definition ‘people define their gender’ means that any man can define himself as a woman and enter a female changing room - showing off his dangling bits while taking in the sights.

So clear that Hipkins is a muppet - the real power like Mahuta feeds him the answers without which he is lost.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8sXeaev/
    Last edited by Balance; 04-04-2023 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    It seems to bring you some degree of joy, believing I am a Jacinda supporter. Clearly, your reading comprehension skills are lacking, as I have made it abundantly clear, multiple times, that I am not. You repeating your accusation ad infinitum, doesn't magically make it true.
    Don't feed the troll. Nothing changes, he keeps parroting the same ad hominem nonsense no matter what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Don't feed the troll. Nothing changes, he keeps parroting the same ad hominem nonsense no matter what you say.
    The poster who needs to be Maori or adopt Maori culture - davflaws with his cultural cringe - pathetic loser, helping Labour breed ever more beneficiaries.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Understood - you do not now want to be associated with the clueless, useless and fallen woman.

Good on you!

Too good not to share - overseas coverage of Hipkins’ definition of ‘woman’.

An embarrassment of the highest order for him to be NZ’s PM.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8GC6m7R/

Chris Hipkins - truly a chip off the Clueless and Useless Hypocritical Mistress of Spin & BS Ardern.

Morally & ethically bankrupt and corrupt - Grubby & Grossly incompetent - that's Hipkins.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/1321...medium=twitter

In his maiden speech, the 30-year-old Chris Hipkins reached across the Pacific for inspiration, quoting former US vice-president Hubert Humphrey: “…the moral test of a government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life, the sick and the needy.”

Consider those words and recall that it was the same gentlemen who played politics with Charlotte Bellis as she languished in Afghanistan, pregnant and abandoned by her government.

Consider those words and recall Hipkins was Minister of Covid 19 Response when hundreds of citizens were denied the chance to see their dying relatives in an ultimately futile attempt to prevent the virus entering our shores.

Consider those words and recall that under his tenure as Minister of Education, the short experiment of charter schools was scrapped, because Hipkins placed placating teacher unions ahead of the needs of the mostly poor and disadvantaged students who were thriving under this regime.

Consider these words and recall that, in 2021, Hipkins inaccurately accused two women of using “false information” to obtain travel documents to visit Northland, and stuck to his position long after it was no longer tenable.

Chris Hipkins - truly a chip off the Clueless and Useless Hypocritical Mistress of Spin & BS Ardern.

Morally & ethically bankrupt and corrupt - Grubby & Grossly incompetent - that's Hipkins.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/1321...medium=twitter

In his maiden speech, the 30-year-old Chris Hipkins reached across the Pacific for inspiration, quoting former US vice-president Hubert Humphrey: “…the moral test of a government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life, the sick and the needy.”

Consider those words and recall that it was the same gentlemen who played politics with Charlotte Bellis as she languished in Afghanistan, pregnant and abandoned by her government.

Consider those words and recall Hipkins was Minister of Covid 19 Response when hundreds of citizens were denied the chance to see their dying relatives in an ultimately futile attempt to prevent the virus entering our shores.

Consider those words and recall that under his tenure as Minister of Education, the short experiment of charter schools was scrapped, because Hipkins placed placating teacher unions ahead of the needs of the mostly poor and disadvantaged students who were thriving under this regime.

Consider these words and recall that, in 2021, Hipkins inaccurately accused two women of using “false information” to obtain travel documents to visit Northland, and stuck to his position long after it was no longer tenable.
    The problem with the Labour Party supporters is they're too many of them in NZ. You can spew all the hate against Hipkins but the fact is simple. TOO MANY people in NZ support the Labour Party. They have short term memories and only look for the 'now what are you going to bribe me with factor'.

Opposing political parties are weak and don't like to be aggressive as you would be against Hipkins. This is the fall of the country and a slow erosion of our standard of living. But I agree with what you say - Hipkins is not different to Ardern.

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    The problem with the Labour Party supporters is they're too many of them in NZ. You can spew all the hate against Hipkins but the fact is simple. TOO MANY people in NZ support the Labour Party. They have short term memories and only look for the 'now what are you going to bribe me with factor'.

Opposing political parties are weak and don't like to be aggressive as you would be against Hipkins. This is the fall of the country and a slow erosion of our standard of living. But I agree with what you say - Hipkins is not different to Ardern.
    It’s ok - there is Australia with its welcome mat to all those who have had a gutsful of the incompetent, racist, divisive and completely bankrupt Labour government and the downward direction that NZ is heading down towards.

Leave NZ to the losers, parasites and beneficiaries being bred for their loyal votes by Labour - here’s hoping that Australia is smart enough to slam the door shut when there’s just them left in the poverty stricken NZ.