sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trademe 2.0

Default Trademe 2.0

Would you really want too
    I hardly use it anymore as it became just a rubbish seller other may be in a different boat.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...EZZ67A2ULNZZQ/

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Would you really want too
    I hardly use it anymore as it became just a rubbish seller other may be in a different boat.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...EZZ67A2ULNZZQ/

What is likely to be asked by Private Equity for this if & when it gets tossed back on the market

$6.45 or something north ?

Good luck with that ..

Guru

I keep getting offers for "no selling fee" weekends. No money in that for them.

Guru

Yawn......

Another PE suck it dry exercise, put a bit of lippy on it and then foist back on to unsuspecting punters...

No thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    What is likely to be asked by Private Equity for this if & when it gets tossed back on the market

$6.45 or something north ?

Good luck with that ..

What if there are 10 shares?

Would $64.50 be a fair price for the whole company?

What does the $6.45 have to do with anything? Don't we need another piece of information?

... have power to make you great

Order some As1an fluff now

percy

I am really looking forward to reading and looking at the prospectus.
    Will need a great deal of cleavage.?....lol.

I'm a pro TradeMe seller. Have been for 20 years. While the glory days and bidding wars are pretty much gone, I still make a decent living from the website. For casual sellers hocking off that fridge there does seem to be alternative options now. The free selling weekends is a pretty obvious attempt to compete with that. Overall my profits generally increase each year. I have room for more growth but the next stage would be employing staff. I prefer to keep ticking over as a do it all myself sole trader.

It's certainly no dead duck from where I'm sitting. I would very likely invest if it was relisted.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by kiwical View Post
    I'm a pro TradeMe seller. Have been for 20 years. While the glory days and bidding wars are pretty much gone, I still make a decent living from the website. For casual sellers hocking off that fridge there does seem to be alternative options now. The free selling weekends is a pretty obvious attempt to compete with that. Overall my profits generally increase each year. I have room for more growth but the next stage would be employing staff. I prefer to keep ticking over as a do it all myself sole trader.

It's certainly no dead duck from where I'm sitting. I would very likely invest if it was relisted.
    Thanks for your post.
    So we should expect a high yield and low growth.?

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by kiwical View Post

Have fees increased by much lately