sharetrader
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Hi JBM, wondering if you have any thoughts on the relative merits of CTM - another Nickel miner with huge potential upside?
    Yeah looks good CTM another one to keep an eye on and maybe BUY ... read they will make their present MKT cap in free cashflow from 2026 .. also with the amount of M&A around at present ..like RXM targets for the major Base metal producers wanting to add mine reserves
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I'm going to try catch this knife. Topped up at .58 and will nibble some more if the chance continues...

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    I'm going to try catch this knife. Topped up at .58 and will nibble some more if the chance continues...
    yes ... profit taking and JUNE tax loss selling + low Bidding interest continues to weigh on the SP ... we see positive results from ongoing deep drilling then could soon turn around ... IMHO JULY will be a much better month
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I am starting to be tempted by this one...

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Sub 38c,? Is it possible.A bit of doubt is appearing on HC

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Yeah esp. at these prices I was more than happy to pay much higher and continue to add to my position ...potential MASSIVE SULPHIDE Nickel discovery ...

One of the world’s major nickel provinces

Mgmt hold 8.1%

tight scrip only 59Mill shares 23mill unlisted ...

Having guy in mgmt like - Benjamin Grguric- Technical Director

Ben has extensive experience in mineral exploration and scientific research, with direct involvement in a number of gold and nickel discoveries over the last 30 years. Ben is considered a leading expert on WA nickel sulphide exploration with over 50 peer-reviewed scientific papers. Ben spent his early career with WMC Resources/BHP, in particular at the Mt Keith Nickel Operation, managing brownfield and greenfield nickel sulphide exploration in Western Australia. As Geoscience Manager – Australia for Norilsk Nickel, Ben was responsible for exploration strategy across their portfolio of WA nickel assets and directly involved in the discovery of the West Jordan Type 2 nickel sulphide deposit. Ben holds a PhD in Earth Sciences and is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists (FAIG) and the Society of Economic Geologists

WMG goal >>• We want to change shareholders lives through share price increase not be a lifestyle company(like 50-60% micro-caps are on the ASX!!!!)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 02-07-2023 at 05:11 PM.

last ann>>

HIGHLIGHTS
    • Completion of hole MTD026 (EIS2) to a final depth of 1,548.3m - the deepest hole ever drilled at
    the Mulga Tank Ni-Cu-PGE Project
    • Cumulative ~1,400m thickness of high MgO adcumulate dunite with disseminated nickel sulphide
    mineralisation and numerous remobilised sulphide veinlets cumulatively over >950m
    • Very similar geological observations to hole MTD023 ~1km to the northeast but overall “richer”
    visible sulphide mineralisation*
    • Expert Geophysics contracted to complete MobileMT (MagnetoTellurics) survey across the Mulga
    Tank Complex at the beginning of August
    • MobileMT is the most advanced generation of airborne AFMAG technology capable of highresolution deep resistivity 3D mapping >1km depth - employing cutting edge technology in the
    hunt for massive sulphide deposits at Mulga Tank

Good bounce in the SP of late from the mid 40's to the mid 50's ... looking forward to the next leg high if we get the right updates

And upwards WMG trends still on nil updates up ... 13.8% to 61.5c

Jumped on this one this morning at 0.56 after a bit of research it looks pretty decent a lot of potential could be a very interesting 2nd half of the year. I didn't expect to be up 10% today, hoping it continues next week