sharetrader
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Jumped on this one this morning at 0.56 after a bit of research it looks pretty decent a lot of potential could be a very interesting 2nd half of the year. I didn't expect to be up 10% today, hoping it continues next week
    Yeah I dipped my little toe in the other day at 0.50 as I saw it coming out of the 40's... hopefully a fun ride from here

Yeah not long to wait guys I'd say we must be very close to getting an update
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

https://thewest.com.au/business/publ...des-c-11526974

DISC - purchased more today holding 180k ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hey JB, Seems like pretty low grade to me.
    Scale & recoveries will be key.
    Due the grade I would imagine the Capex would also be pretty high.
    Haven't done a thorough read so happy to be corrected on any of the above.

Cheers Daytr

Guru

News could be near, movement today off .50 !

Default look at the size of the area WMG are exploring Vs Mt keith

Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 9.18.22 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2023-08-10 at 9.17.16 PM.jpg

AS we can see the hits of mineralization are across the large area .. so really early days far to early for CAPEX number we first need to see what WMG have come across...

I think the MT Survey will greatly help here... focus further drilling on the best targets...

some really deep drilling at present sounds like the latest drill going be near 1500m!!

I guess the big teaser is all the locations of "remobilised sulphide" with those high grades of Nickel

• Sulphide material migrates along faults and fractures – from where?

Then of course WMG have been finding large intersections of lower grade Ni upward 300m etc ..very Mt Kieth

Also I like the fact WMG has some great mgmt ..like

Dr Benjamin Grguric

Technical Director

Ben has extensive experience in mineral exploration and scientific research, with direct involvement in a number of gold and nickel discoveries over the last 30 years. Ben is considered a leading expert on WA nickel sulphide exploration with over 50 peer-reviewed scientific papers. Ben spent his early career with WMC Resources/BHP, in particular at the Mt Keith Nickel Operation, managing brownfield and greenfield nickel sulphide exploration in Western Australia. As Geoscience Manager – Australia for Norilsk Nickel, Ben was responsible for exploration strategy across their portfolio of WA nickel assets and directly involved in the discovery of the West Jordan Type 2 nickel sulphide deposit. Ben holds a PhD in Earth Sciences and is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists (FAIG) and the Society of Economic Geologists (FSEG).

What happened...

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    What happened...
    The punters have given up on disseminated nickel sulphide and now need the high grade source??

Yeah ...one I wish I didn't load up as much as I did .... had couple good trades and should have just got my funds back and broke even on my last trade in the mid 50's

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah ...one I wish I didn't load up as much as I did .... had couple good trades and should have just got my funds back and broke even on my last trade in the mid 50's
    You were very lucky and good timing, down now to .28 !!