sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    You were very lucky and good timing, down now to .28 !!
    yeah hindsight ... I was seeing how the market was really cooling off towards the Base metal sector a while ago .. should have just taken the small loss when I first decided it was time to reduce my holding when the SP was in the 50's but the market just keeped pushing away from my sell-order ..now got less than a 25% up for sale in the mid 30's hoping it will be hit to de-risk some what ..been pushing more funds towards producers or large undervalued projects that only really need funding to head towards production ..RXM , KSN , CE1 etc

Looking back over my trades .. I was trading it as a very high-risk punt .. but got stale and sat too long >>>wouldn't be so bad if it was a small spec position but I threw NZD$100k in total over the last few buys looking for a nice swing trade into the 60-70s doh!!!!

Buy 60c sold 72.5c

Buy low to mid 70s sold 78c-84c

buying low 60's to mid 40's .... only one small sell 60c ....

basically I got cocky ..now trying to remove some of the downside risk taking a few $$ of the table

still at only 16mill marketcap hardly expensive Vs peer explorers
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-09-2023 at 10:28 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

you still in or back in - JB ?

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    you still in or back in - JB ?
    I wish I was back in at recent lows .. but no watching from the sidelines
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu