sharetrader
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Iam still not online. Just what is going on. Too many other problems to get onto me.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Iam still not online. Just what is going on. Too many other problems to get onto me.
    Did you try deleting your cookies and cached files..?

Back on deck. But it's a wake up call. Not to keep too much money in the call account. Not complaining about Jarden, but it can happen to any financiial business. Too much cash in any on call account at any bank, or financial institution, sets you up for some sort of hacking. Generally where it's no fault of your own you will eventually get it back, maybe. I can imagine it would be a stressful process and you would have to prove a lot of stuff.

Advanced Member

Back on deck. But it's a wake up call. Not to keep too much money in the call account. Not complaining about Jarden, but it can happen to any financiial business. Too much cash in any on call account at any bank, or financial institution, sets you up for some sort of hacking. Generally where it's no fault of your own you will eventually get it back, maybe. I can imagine it would be a stressful process and you would have to prove a lot of stuff.
    Can you clarify what went on BF please. I keep a bit of cash in my cash accounts, and your post has me a wee bit concerned.

After a day, I got an email, welcoming me to Jarden. I have my Jarden log in icon, on my home page on my phone and tablet, and as a favorite on my laptop. I just clicked it again and It started as normal as if I was logged in all along. The worry was I got a email which said I can log in from the link in the email. Now call me paranoid but my policy is never to log into money associated accounts fom an email link. There was no explanation from Jarden. Again not suggesting any thing is wrong with Jarden website. But if you ever do get scammed out of money, its always great in hindsight, when you realise just what a silly thing you did in plausible circumstances.

I think my fears on being scammed would have been allayed if Jardens had fixed this over the phone on my first call instead of left me hanging for a day and a half. Its going to be a nuisance to transfer funds from my bank to Jardens when I want to make a trade. Dont know about having large sums in a bank account either. But in all my days I have never but once not being able to log into my bank account. But that time I was not the only one. Just cant understand why it just happened to me with Jardens.

100k to me is a lot sitting on call when you cant see what is going on. But its all relative I suppose to what you are used to.
    Last edited by bottomfeeder; 14-07-2023 at 11:10 AM.

Advanced Member

After a day, I got an email, welcoming me to Jarden. I have my Jarden log in icon, on my home page on my phone and tablet, and as a favorite on my laptop. I just clicked it again and It started as normal as if I was logged in all along. The worry was I got a email which said I can log in from the link in the email. Now call me paranoid but my policy is never to log into money associated accounts fom an email link. There was no explanation from Jarden. Again not suggesting any thing is wrong with Jarden website. But if you ever do get scammed out of money, its always great in hindsight, when you realise just what a silly thing you did in plausible circumstances.

I think my fears on being scammed would have been allayed if Jardens had fixed this over the phone on my first call instead of left me hanging for a day and a half. Its going to be a nuisance to transfer funds from my bank to Jardens when I want to make a trade. Dont know about having large sums in a bank account either. But in all my days I have never but once not being able to log into my bank account. But that time I was not the only one. Just cant understand why it just happened to me with Jardens.

100k to me is a lot sitting on call when you cant see what is going on. But its all relative I suppose to what you are used to.
    Yes, 100k is something I would look after as well.
    So it doesn’t sound as tho you were being scammed, and that it was a mixup on logging in in the new system.
    Good news, thanks.
    I have had no issues like this with respect to the new JARDEN site. The conversion went well, everything was there, and I was able to login fine. Overall, within its limitations, it’s working fine for me and similar to the old DB one.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Yes, 100k is something I would look after as well.
    So it doesn’t sound as tho you were being scammed, and that it was a mixup on logging in in the new system.
    Good news, thanks.
    I have had no issues like this with respect to the new JARDEN site. The conversion went well, everything was there, and I was able to login fine. Overall, within its limitations, it’s working fine for me and similar to the old DB one.
    Yes, that is what should be expected. But why just me. So its either a scam or my login problem. But on all my devices at the same time? So I changed my password. Still not aware why this happened.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Yes, that is what should be expected. But why just me. So its either a scam or my login problem. But on all my devices at the same time? So I changed my password. Still not aware why this happened.
    I had an issue early on. It was due to trying to use existing bookmarks. Once I deleted them and re made new bookmarks I was away