sharetrader
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Can anyone help me?

I have got used to navigating the new site but one feature eludes me. It doesn't seem that the quotation for individual shares has any indication that they are either CD or XD at the current time (assuming one or other applies).

And, for example, there is no indication if you reference the KFL quotation that it is currently cum warrants.

The only way to know, if you are a buyer or seller of a particular share or contemplating doing so, seems to be to review all recent announcements made in relation to that share?

Am I missing something or is this simply a feature lost in transition, as the old screen made it obvious?

It's too soon for the KFL warrants to be flagged to the share price. The company has to complete paperwork formalities with NZX. It's just an announcement.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Can anyone help me?

I have got used to navigating the new site but one feature eludes me. It doesn't seem that the quotation for individual shares has any indication that they are either CD or XD at the current time (assuming one or other applies).

And, for example, there is no indication if you reference the KFL quotation that it is currently cum warrants.

The only way to know, if you are a buyer or seller of a particular share or contemplating doing so, seems to be to review all recent announcements made in relation to that share?

Am I missing something or is this simply a feature lost in transition, as the old screen made it obvious?
    The "cum warrants" would normally appear the day after the announcement, however you are correct, there is no indication of cd or xd notated on individual shares. Just a further negative to the new site. Luckily I have more than one account so use that for my day to day following as I haven't changed that one over yet.

Email them and see what they say about it.
    Last edited by 777; 22-06-2023 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    The "cum warrants" would normally appear the day after the announcement, however you are correct, there is no indication of cd or xd notated on individual shares. Just a further negative to the new site. Luckily I have more than one account so use that for my day to day following as I haven't changed that one over yet.

Email them and see what they say about it.

Give them a
    I did email this morning and will advise the reply when received.

Can anyone help me?

I emailed them weeks ago. NO REPLY- SUCKS, I need cum/ex dividend info.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    I emailed them weeks ago. NO REPLY- SUCKS, I need cum/ex dividend info.
    Suggest you follow up with them. They have been pretty responsive to my questions, suggestions. Not that anything has changed.

I did email this morning and will advise the reply when received.
    Derek from Jarden replied at 11.08am this morning thanking me for the email and feedback.

He confirms their IT team "are working on implementing this feature on the new website and it should be there on future website releases". He states they are happy to receive any feedback "good or bad".

So they are aware of this issue and if we are patient the problem will be rectified, probably soon. This has been a major project for them so we should give a little leeway in the circumstances given a fix is as good as promised.

Has anyone else raised with them that when you have open trades your portfolio total value is wrong? The day you buy until the cash comes from your cash account, the trade increases your holding value without decreasing the balance .. Sure - can't double dip buying, but the portfolio total value is out of wack.. And then with selling - it goes the other way.
    I would have thought they'd have fixed that in the change from DB to JD...

Quote Originally Posted by Sehnsucht888 View Post
    Has anyone else raised with them that when you have open trades your portfolio total value is wrong? The day you buy until the cash comes from your cash account, the trade increases your holding value without decreasing the balance .. Sure - can't double dip buying, but the portfolio total value is out of wack.. And then with selling - it goes the other way.
    Yes its a nuisance, I make some purchases and have trades waiting to reach the buy figure (reserved funds) yet it looks like I have more money than I thought. The old direct site had this facility and disclosure for 20 years. Why are Jarden suddenly saying DUH!
    Last edited by bottomfeeder; 28-06-2023 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sehnsucht888 View Post
    Needs an unsettled trades distinction.
    warthog ... muddy and smelly