sharetrader
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Your really need to get some new material Balance. God you're boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    From the ignoramus Labour peasant who wanted Ryman to go bankrupt by loading up with more debt to do a share buyback - that’s doing things the Ardern, Hipkins & Robertson way.

Borrow, squander and breed beneficiaries, parasites and losers as long as they vote Labour.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    What media narrative, as far as I've seen they can't stop talking about crime and other issues favourable to National (while as always ignoring the international situation).
    So you expect the media to not report the brutal murders, gang intimidation and violence, random assaults, ram raids etc that are occurring in the current crime rampage? I believe they have little choice but to report these stories.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Boring is good when it’s repeating the truth.

JAK - the Ardern admirer.

He's a troll. Don't feed him.

I know, but you know what? I'm so tired of the trolls having free rein to post their crap. Nobody ever holds them accountable. Why should the rest of us have to put up with it? We are all just enabling this trolling behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Better be a troll or anything else than a corrupted and indoctrinated Labour spin artist & BS parasite like you.
    Last edited by Balance; 16-06-2023 at 12:57 PM.

davflaws, JAK, their ranting posts are just tedious. No balance despite the moniker, no substance and nothing constructive.
    Luxon didn't have to look very far for his bunch of whingers as they following him like sheep.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Guru

‘After cutting the ribbon on the new motorway, Hipkins said it was wrong of Labour to call it the ‘holiday highway’.’

I know, but you know what? I'm so tired of the trolls having free rein to post their crap. Nobody ever holds them accountable. Why should the rest of us have to put up with it? We are all just enabling this trolling behaviour.
    I don't have an answer. I don't think there is much prospect that Balance will change either his personality and values or his online behavior. I have found that trying to get him to actually engage with any coherent argument is futile. It is ironic that someone who hates and despises Trump behaves just like him.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    davflaws, JAK, their ranting posts are just tedious. No balance despite the moniker, no substance and nothing constructive.
    Luxon didn't have to look very far for his bunch of whingers as they following him like sheep.

Sheep might be becoming more rare .. Labour are having to import some more to fill the gaps and make up their Voter numbers in case you hadn't noticed

Labour supporters are also rumoured to be becoming rarer as COL and every other imaginable cost increase under the sun burns all harder

A spot in your backyard for a dozen tents to house some of them ?
    Last edited by nztx; 16-06-2023 at 02:03 PM.