sharetrader

Default Castile Resources

This is one of the stocks I have been keeping an eye on and have patiently accumulated a position. Peter Cook is the Chairman & its the only company I think that he is full time on. His record speaks for itself and has made hundreds of millions for shareholders several times over. I know Cooky personally & he's one smart Cookie to pardon the pun. But also a straight shooter, although I wouldn't want to be on the other side of a deal with him as I would be asking, what did I miss?

The Rover One project looks outstanding and there is plenty of exploration upside in gold, copper, zinc, lead & silver & it looks like they are going to add lithium to their quiver in the NT.

Check it out & let me know your thoughts.

https://www.castile.com.au/
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

It would have helped if you had provided the ticker: CST and I had not got it in the database as 'Castle Resources' but having found it I note the following:

a/ It is in a Very Definite Downtrend (VDD)

b/ There is Very Little Liquidity (VLL)

So this is rated NEWAB (Not Even With A Bargepole) for me at present.

Best of luck with it, may it work out for you.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    It would have helped if you had provided the ticker: CST and I had not got it in the database as 'Castle Resources' but having found it I note the following:

a/ It is in a Very Definite Downtrend (VDD)

b/ There is Very Little Liquidity (VLL)

So this is rated NEWAB (Not Even With A Bargepole) for me at present.

Best of luck with it, may it work out for you.
    Definitely not a technical trade. It's a junior exploration stock that shouldn't be traded based on chart technicals as they mean very little in this instance.

They have an advanced project with an NPV of around $675M that is about to go through a bankable feasibility study.