sharetrader

Threaded View

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...IVM45CMBMPUK4/

Son of British baron Alex Foulkes challenging Chlöe Swarbrick for Green Party co-leadership

Alex Foulkes, the man challenging Chlöe Swarbrick for the co-leadership of the Green Party, was fined for a breach of the peace in his native Scotland and has been involved in numerous controversies both in the UK and in New Zealand.

Foulkes, who is a former Scottish Labour activist and son of Lord George Foulkes of Cumnock, paid the fine and told the Herald he has no criminal record in the UK. Lord Foulkes was a Labour MP and a minister in Prime Minister Tony Blair’s Government.

An article from the Sunday Mail from the time of the incident, which occurred at the turn of the millennium, said Foulkes was involved in a dispute at a football match.

It alleged he told the officers who arrested him, “‘You will be in trouble - my father is an MP and my mother is on the police board’.”

Has even had his very own "DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM" moment too

Alas they still didn't want him anywhere near British Politics .. can't imagine why not

It alleged he told the officers who arrested him, “‘You will be in trouble - my father is an MP and my mother is on the police board’.”

Something that the local She Who rants and chants like a mindless Banshee hasn't got on her own List of Achievements & infamy

Poor Chloe (aka Cry Baby) could be about to be Foulked by the Baron's Son

Now that would be priceless to see happen

Is there some obscure Scottish Hamlet who might feel a bit sorry and want to take onboard a new Mayoress for the hamlet, so she can run away and hide out of sight ?
    Last edited by nztx; 19-02-2024 at 11:32 PM.