sharetrader
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
    Guru

Why the Police waste their time on this is beyond me. How many houses were burgled in the past 24 hours that will not be investigated?

Despite the fact I don't gives a rats ultimately, how do we know it was a hate crime? Perhaps the citizen was merely restoring the crossing back to its legal requirement. Said, "rainbow" crossings are actually illegal, from NZTA that crossing must be:

"Reflectorised white - note that the roadway must contrast with the white crossing markings."

and indeed "visually impaired road users have reported that red and pink colouring between the white lines does not provide adequate contrast."

just saying....
    Last edited by causecelebre; 12-04-2024 at 12:27 PM.

Advanced Member

If the Rainbow community are as normal as we are told, wouldn't they want everything to be black and white?

Just like a normal pedestrian crossing actually.

Dilettante

I find it quite astonishing that a MP and party leader is giving her opinion on what should happen to someone that is before the courts. Very inappropriate

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I find it quite astonishing that a MP and party leader is giving her opinion on what should happen to someone that is before the courts. Very inappropriate
    Where is that from Iceman ? Was it on the radio ?

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Where is that from Iceman ? Was it on the radio ?
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckla...FOHLC63CNXJLQ/

Read this from one of the real victims of the so-called protest against the ‘Let the women speak’ event - a female who was assaulted by the LBQT community, led on by the likes of Chloe Swarbrick & Marama Davidson. Where was and is the coverage by the MSM of this assault?

From Tania Sturt :

In New Zealand today, the Court decision was made to decline to dismiss two assault charges against Eli Rubashkyn. These assault charges relate to the dousing of Kellie-Jay Keen and me, Tania Sturt, with tomato juice at Let Women Speak Albert Park in Auckland on 25 March 2023.

Tomato juice is not harmful.

Pouring unidentified liquid over unsuspecting women who were gathering to speak, is momentarily harmful.
    Publicly silencing non-violent women by intimidation tactics and imposing a physical breach of personal space is harmful. A mere dousing of tomato juice led to mob violence and physical assaults by multiple men on me and others.

Women’s rights were breached on 25 March – our right to gather peacefully, our right to speak in public and our right to hold personal opinions. These rights were breached by a crowd of approximately 2000 whose reasoning was that women who want to speak in public were hateful and bigoted and we needed to be silenced.

The New Zealand Police neglected their duty to keep us safe. They stood by and watched, only spurred on to action once Kellie-Jay was near the road. New Zealand women were left to fend for themselves. While Kellie-Jay was escaping in a police car, I was being beaten up. Eventually I made my way out of the park on my own.

The mob was coordinated by Shaneel Lal who shortly afterwards, while I was still bruised and scarred from that violence, received a Young New Zealander of the Year award. Members of Parliament who were there on 25 March bragged about the violence and congratulated themselves on a job well done. The media tried desperately to rewrite the facts and present it as an equal fight.

The action of throwing tomato juice over women because you don’t like what they say, speaks to the level of entitlement and misogyny inherent in anti-women activism and was a definitive precursor to the physical violence inflicted by men on (mostly) older women that occurred that day.
    Those violent men who assaulted me have escaped identification and are unlikely to be held to account.

I am looking forward to holding one person to account in 2023.

Tania Sturt

Meanwhile, here’s Chloe Swarbrick on the assaults on females as reported :

Chloe Swarbrick is the Green MP for Auckland Central. The day after the splenetic scenes in Albert Park, she was glibly tweeting about “revisionist history” and boldly claiming the event had been one of “love and affirmation”. Organisers “went out of their way to diffuse any behaviours they did not condone of”. This Orwellian assertion triggered a scathing backlash because, unfortunately for Chloe, the brutal images which contradicted her anodyne account had already reached a global audience.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-04-2024 at 10:31 AM.

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/kahu/chri...L5547PKMPGMHM/

Man, this is so bad from The Greens. Really desperate.