sharetrader

Threaded View

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Let me get this straight.
    You are blaming tenants for not being able to afford to keep their house warm?
    You also make it quite clear that providing tenants with a warm healthy home was quite an inconvenience.
    You are precisely the reason why legislation is required to protect tenants.
    No u r sooooo wrong, the property has been totally upgraded, new kitchen, bath rooms, laundry, re carpeted, insulated, painted, new lighting, upgrades switch board, new roof, spouting , heat pump but the tenants wanted to save as much as they could for their own home ( which I totally go along with ) so cut back on power use, replaced the light bulbs with the lowwest wattage they could find, did not ever use the heat pump and turned off the hotwater cylinder every two days in order to save money so again tell me where I went wrong, they even had a cat when they were not supposed to ( cats cost money, food , vets, vaccinations etc !!!!!!!) and to boot they have had to replace the carpet in one bedroom- less than 2 years old due to cats pee at the owners expense after they denied that it was their cat
    Last edited by whatsup; 10-07-2023 at 05:20 PM.