sharetrader

Thread: The Greens

Default The Greens

Great interview of James Shaw with Jack Tame on Q&A today, including the revelation that he would have worked with National.
    I wish we had seen more of this version of James Shaw.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Great interview of James Shaw with Jack Tame on Q&A today, including the revelation that he would have worked with National.
    He came across as quite likeable. I've certainly never seen that in him before.

Dilettante

Haven't seen the interview but it's all pretty irrelevant though, that he would have worked with National. He didn't, because The (so-called) Greens are social warriors and leftie radicals and have painted themselves into a sad and lonely corner far too the left of Labour. Are all but irrelevant now.

Finally quit because he was going to be outed for the fake and fraud that he is.

Fake bachelor degree and his unwillingness to allow disclosure of how he got his masters degree.

Standing beside Marama Davidson to defend the Greens’ cover ups and to support Davidson’s despicable anti-democractoc & anti-social racist behaviour. That’s James Shaw.

Action & deeds are the true measure of a person, not words.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-04-2024 at 01:26 PM.

Advanced Member

Yes, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but not one question or reference from Tame to that degree either.

All these people commenting who haven't seen the interview....

Says a lot about ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Yes, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but not one question or reference from Tame to that degree either.
    Mark of a ‘true’ MSM woke journo - never ask a leftist politician a tough & searching question.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Mark of a ‘true’ MSM woke journo - never ask a leftist politician a tough & searching question.
    Never embarrass a fellow traveller.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Plenty of tough questions asked, but it's a farewell interview, always going to more an interest piece & it was interesting.

But again I watched it whereas you clearly haven't, but that still doesn't prevent you running your mouth off. Ignorance is bliss.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Plenty of tough questions asked, but it's a farewell interview, always going to more an interest piece & it was interesting.

But again I watched it whereas you clearly haven't, but that still doesn't prevent you running your mouth off. Ignorance is bliss.
    Unlike you & your fellow Arderned posters, we don’t need or want to smell dog poo to know that it’s smelly.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-04-2024 at 01:46 PM.