sharetrader
Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    James Shaw's green credentials are zip/zero. He has burnt more carbon than 1000s of 3rd world citizens put together and got absolutely nothing to show for it....other than a high paid virtue signaling job.
    Just a little bit of bias from someone managing a mine ehh .From the tone of this thread ,who gives a pooh about our environment,chocks away, fast track a kill on NZ,bulldoze the lot.Whatca sad day for NZ.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Just a little bit of bias from someone managing a mine ehh .From the tone of this thread ,who gives a pooh about our environment,chocks away, fast track a kill on NZ,bulldoze the lot.Whatca sad day for NZ.

Makes a change from the Reverse Gear Greens directing everything backwards and Labour bent over a barrel
    having to grin & bear it

Progress under the Left & Greens which everyone has gotten sick & tired of

There's smart environmental management & .. well - the Dozy dimwitted approach seen over the six years up to late last year
    Last edited by nztx; 02-05-2024 at 06:18 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Seen Julie Anne Genter's behavior in Parliament?

It's a Doocey...
    As they say, it's Julie Anne's way, or the cycle way!

Legend

Wonder who rattled her cage recently - been asleep for quite some time or muzzled
    and nothing much heard out of her

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    The project I'm involved with has already been assessed under the RMA as having environmental effects that are less than minor. Perhaps you should counter my argument instead of mouthing off on matters of which you have limited knowledge. I have pointed out James Shaw has had detrimental effects on the environment far outweighing any benefits that he has generated. Thus far you have made no argument to counter it, but you have made an unfounded and apparently ignorant smear.

Guru

Turns out Genter is quite the bully…

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/fresh-...IAGOX5CPVPJ74/

New uniforms issued to all Green MPs - hopefully, will stop the shoplifting.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    James Shaw's green credentials are zip/zero. He has burnt more carbon than 1000s of 3rd world citizens put together and got absolutely nothing to show for it....other than a high paid virtue signaling job.
    Shaw named three MPs including Nat’s Todd Muller who were his parliamentary friends. Muller credits Shaw with the bipartisanship behind Carbon Zero. It says a lot when senior leaders from across the spectrum have respect, and indeed friendship, for each other.
    https://thespinoff.co.nz/politics/01...of-nz-politics
    Last edited by Bjauck; 02-05-2024 at 07:35 PM.

Legend

I think you mean Julie Anne's way - aka the cycle way.

DFABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Turns out Genter is quite the bully…
    Ouch. And check out the Claytons apology. First we have two lies:
    “It was the last thing I wanted to do was to intimidate anyone in this House. What has absolutely motivated me was a desire to share information that I believed would be of benefit to everyone in this House.

Clearly she did want to intimidate him otherwise why stand over him? Or maybe it's a statement of fact where intimidating him was the last thing to do on her list. Plus there are multiple other ways of sharing information legitimately in the House and given it was only shared with Mr Doocey the second sentence is also a lie.

And then we come to the non-apology:
    And I’m very sorry if in my passion to do so, I was intimidating. That was not my intention.”

If. "If in my passion to do so". What does that even mean? Taking that bit out leaves "I'm very sorry if [snip] I was intimidating". So if Mr Doocey did not find it intimidating then she is not sorry? So she's not sorry for losing her rag in Parliament, she's not sorry for crossing the floor, not sorry for screaming like a Banshee over the top of the Speaker, not sorry for any of her behaviour. She is only sorry if Mr Doocey found it intimidating. And it is somehow excused by being passionate about a topic? What a total piece of garbage.

Last edited by Ferg; 02-05-2024 at 07:46 PM.