sharetrader
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Guru

'Drunk and inappropriate': a Lefty multi-choice.

You've got absolutely sh*t-faced and done something to bring yourself and your party / council into disrepute. How do you 'take responsibility and show contrition'? Choose from the below options. These can be used on their own or in combination:

A) I'm having a mental health crisis brought on by the work pressures inherent with saving the planet.
    B) Colonisation was always going to lead me here, life is so tough for elite wahine.
    C) Winning $1.3 million playing Lotto wrecked my life. Have some empathy you ‘privileged’ sods.
    D) Misogyny, innit.
    E) I'm an alcoholic, deal with it (because I haven't).
    Last edited by Logen Ninefingers; 01-12-2023 at 03:44 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    The previous incident was bad enough, but surely she has gone too whanau….

‘Keep Wellington Boozing’
    Downgrades come in threes.

Advanced Member

She's rough as guts, a typical Lefty.
    Your 9 fingers say it all - what a 🍋 you are

'Drunk and inappropriate': a Lefty multi-choice.

You've got absolutely sh*t-faced and done something to bring yourself and your party / council into disrepute. How do you 'take responsibility and show contrition'? Choose from the below options. These can be used on their own or in combination:

A) I'm having a mental health crisis brought on by the work pressures inherent with saving the planet.
    B) Colonisation was always going to lead me here, life is so tough for elite wahine.
    C) Winning $1.3 million playing Lotto wrecked my life. Have some empathy you ‘privileged’ sods.
    D) Misogyny, innit.
    E) I'm an alcoholic, deal with it (because I haven't).
    Add

F) Racist

when all else fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Add

F) Racist

when all else fails.
    Racist?
    I don't think you are a racist balance

I just think you're really scared, and no one takes you seriously at home, so you rant for hours online blaming everything else for your feelings of loneliness. The good news is most people will continue living their lives speaking Te Reo with or without you anyway, so you wasted all your time whinging for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Racist?

I just think you're really scared, and no one takes you seriously at home, so you rant for hours online blaming everything else for your feelings of loneliness. The good news is most people will continue living their lives speaking Te Reo with or without you anyway, so you wasted all your time whinging for no reason
    Like a flea-ridden smelly dog that nobody wants, you follow some of us around whimpering pathetically for attention.

Keep trying but like your crypto investments, you are going nowhere but into the pound.

BTW, why do you smell so badly?

Like a flea-ridden smelly dog that nobody wants, you follow some of us around whimpering pathetically for attention.

Keep trying but like your crypto investments, you are going nowhere but into the pound.

BTW, why do you smell so badly?
    My "crypto" (bitcoin) is up 100% cheers

I would recommend you don't try the insults, you are not very good and give logennine fingers his 10th finger back, I think we all know where it is, up yer...

My "crypto" (bitcoin) is up 100% cheers

I would recommend you don't try the insults, you are not very good and give logennine fingers his 10th finger back, I think we all know where it is, up yer...
    Just trying to help you with your pathetic existence, flea ridden smelly LEMON.

BTW, you have not answered why you smell so bad? Something to do with the company you keep?

Just trying to help you with your pathetic existence, flea ridden smelly LEMON.

BTW, you have not answered why you smell so bad? Something to do with the company you keep?
    I can't really say I have a pathetic existence, I only come here once in a while, then leave, you are here 24/7 whinging

What's the company? Enlighten me? Is it the company of my woke, lefty, Cindy folks?

Legend

Racist?

That's ridiculous. Quite obviously, most people will continue their lives never speaking Te Reo, if indeed they have even heard of it!
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 04-12-2023 at 10:47 AM.