sharetrader
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Kflwh

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I no longer hold any EBO,FPH,MFT,IFT,DGL,CEN or MEL...
    To have an interest in the above shares I bought 25,000 KFLWHs this morning at 6.9 cents. 6.9 cents [$1,755] seems to be a good price to control $1.41 of nta [$35,250].
    If those excellent shares continue to perform and KFL share price reflects their performance I will hopefully be well in the money.
    The reason I bought these options remains intact.

Maybe it's because I ran and did accounting of derivatives for years.
    The models have their place, especially as the banks loved to s rew everyone.

Debate away.

However, economics 101 and the laws of supply and demand are centuries old and always will drive the market.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    SPC, only if you are buying the same number of head shares as warrants you sold.

Not the same as the $ value worth of warrants you sold
    No need to make those wiser who already think they better then Einstein ...lol

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Discount to NAV today mainly the NPV of future fees …of course that discount varies from time to day but a fair proportion of it is fees related

Mate I am sure u dont think market thinks Fisher funds charges around 10% per annum for managing KFL portfolio ....discount today is mainly due to equity negativity and demand supply mismatch ...fund charges are less then 1% of NAV ...

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Mate I am sure u dont think market thinks Fisher funds charges around 10% per annum for managing KFL portfolio ....discount today is mainly due to equity negativity and demand supply mismatch ...fund charges are less then 1% of NAV ...
    .....all future fees ......this year's fee plus next years fee etc etc etc

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    .....all future fees ......this year's fee plus next years fee etc etc etc
    Why one need to account for so many years of fund charges ...then one should account for many many years of growth ahead also ...no ...u not making sense to me mate ...current year fund charges discounting I understand but many future years charges discounted today while many future years growth not accounted is little too much to digest ...and its not very hot as yet ...so I can still think straight ....I guess

Can’t be the fees as BRM, KFL and MLN all have different nav discounts. (I’m assuming FF charge the same fee for each listed entity).. me thinks it’s more to do with past performance and then interest rates