Quote Originally Posted by Onemootpoint View Post
    It is on ASB.
    KFLHW
    My bad. Forgot how to spell.

should be:

KFLWH

.16c is my guestimate of value at today
    one step ahead of the herd

I estimated 8c a few weeks back and the volume weighted price for the day came in a 10.9. Fairly close. Wouldn't pay it much further attention until next year from here.

Yes, I did get 200k at $0.105 today and the market closed marginally lower with no volume impetus on the buy side any longer.

But this has over a year to run now. There is certainly downside risk but over that timeframe, and in comparison, the upside potential is far greater. Even a change of Government might give the market some wings notwithstanding the bite of interest rates. And even though a 1c move is $2k for me one shouldn't sweat small moves, which are essentially meaningless just now.

I am sure rawz will be fine in due course. There will be sophisticated investors out there who will be capable of modelling how it is and they will keep a floor under the price from this point.

And with over 83m warrants on issue there will be plenty for everyone who wants them. We may see next week how tightly they are held. Given a reasonable price is available immediately I expect selling pressure to predominate over that period. Note that the on-market price is more than the sum of three quarterly dividend payments for those that sell so quite a few will be tempted. Regular warrant issues are a major "hidden" benefit for holders and usually tax free for non traders.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    I estimated 8c a few weeks back and the volume weighted price for the day came in a 10.9. Fairly close. Wouldn't pay it much further attention until next year from here.
    Only 30% above estimate ...but not too much I wud agree lol

If it goes to 8c I’ll average down once. Otherwise I’ll hold my 12.5 cents avg price until Feb next year and reevaluate then

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    If it goes to 8c I’ll average down once. Otherwise I’ll hold my 12.5 cents avg price until Feb next year and reevaluate then
    Good idea ...that will bring your average around Ronalson's 10.5 buy ....Will be very fleeting 8 cents if at all ...but one can never know till one finds it

sound out first thin this morning ... good luck holders

Is that a 'kofefe' moment Bull?

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    Is that a 'kofefe' moment Bull?
    i relized i made a mistake on my calc i thought it was .16 for value of warrant it was in fact .065 - .07 based on my calc's ... my bad i lost some profit by not selling first day