Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kflwh

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks,
    That's excellent news.[for me].
    And me lol

Bit of interest this morning ......

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Someone thinks it's worth a punt now ...big buyer @ 2.5 cents ....surely undervalued at these levels ... current NAV tad over $ 1.323 ....exercise price $ 1.26 ....with positive outlook ahead ...next 6 months can easily make this multi bagger ...imo ...DYOR
    If the NAV increase 5% from now until warrant exercise date we are looking at $1.38.. and then if rates are dropping the SP could again trade at a surplus to NAV, let’s say 4%.. this would mean the SP could be $1.44 ish come exercise date.

It’s not outrageous to say the warrants could trade at 15cents+ later this year

I jumped in this morning. Have done really well with the brm warrants, so thought I would have a go at these as well!

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    If the NAV increase 5% from now until warrant exercise date we are looking at $1.38.. and then if rates are dropping the SP could again trade at a surplus to NAV, let’s say 4%.. this would mean the SP could be $1.44 ish come exercise date.

It’s not outrageous to say the warrants could trade at 15cents+ later this year

Thats is being too optimistic ...but close to 7-10 cents range is easily possible ...still from current levels its big jump . If u get lucky and markets go crazy then best case scenario of 15 cents ...not my base case ...super bullish case ...but yes probable ...20% chance ....imo

Also I need keep reminding KFL investors that since 2004 it listed ...its only traded at premium only once ie after covid boom ...so that was one off ...not easy to replicate in near future ...again just my view

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-bobby View Post
    I jumped in this morning. Have done really well with the brm warrants, so thought I would have a go at these as well!
    It's a good bet if you have the capital to exercise the warrents if necessary. This way you can make use of the full period and not worry about the volatility in the last 3 months before maturity.

Guru

Scenario 1

Buy warrant for .029c. Exercise for 1.26. Total cost for a share in 28 weeks 1.289

Scenario 2

Sell warrant for 2.9c. Buy share now for 1.24. Net cost 1.211. Receive two dividends 5.6c. Total cost 1.155.

Sold all mine yesterday at 3.4c average.

Congratulations, you've worked it out .
    This manoeuvre has been strategy for all 3 over an extended period now.
    I've hinted previously in posts on 'exercising warrants' early.

In scenario 2 you presumably bought the warrants at some stage too..? Or are you just talking about the "freebies"..?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    In scenario 2 you presumably bought the warrants at some stage too..? Or are you just talking about the "freebies"..?
    Good point. Those that have paid for a warrant would have to allow for that but the maths still point to buying the head share now versus the warrant if you were looking at getting the share.

Trading in the warrants may be the aim in which case the above does not apply. The main thing is not to end up with a pile of warrants that you cannot exercise due to lack of funds and can't sell because of lack of buyers at the end.