sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    percy

12 March 2024
    Dear Aorere Resources Shareholder,
    Aorere Resources Future Strategy
    Last week Aorere requested that it be delisted from the Unlisted Stock Exchange (USX) as from 31
    March 2024, and the USX then requested that there be an immediate trading halt.
    As you may be aware the USX listing hasn’t been optimal for various reasons. The most significant
    one is that our asset backing per share is now significantly lower than the sellers’ prevailing offer
    price hence there has little or no buying interest. Consequently, according to my records, there have
    been fewer than 5 trades in the three and a half years that we have been listed.
    This move reduces other associated costs and makes it much easier and cheaper to reconstruct our
    capital structure, bring in new projects and return to a listed status.
    Given my travel commitments last week (I was representing our largest investment, Chatham Rock
    Phosphate, at the Prospectors & Developers conference in Toronto), together with associated
    meetings and the requirement to attend our booth there, this meant I was unable to provide this
    briefing before the USX made our requested delisting announcement.
    For this, I apologise, and I assure you that this move to an unlisted status is not the beginning of the
    end for your company but facilitates the start of a new chapter. Those of you who have been with us
    since our inception will recall that we were unlisted from 1989 to 2003. During that period I facilitated
    share trades and I will do so again from now on.
    Your directors are significant shareholders in the company and our interests are very much aligned
    with yours. This delisting from the USX is very much in the interests of us.
    Feel free to contact me direct if you have any questions.
    Regards,
    Chris Castle
    Managing Director
    Aorere Resources Limited
    Cell: 021 558 185
    Email: chris@widespread.co.nz

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    For this, I apologise, and I assure you that this move to an unlisted status is not the beginning of the
    end for your company but facilitates the start of a new chapter. Those of you who have been with us
    since our inception will recall that we were unlisted from 1989 to 2003.
    The start of a new chapter??

The gravy train keeps a chugging.....