sharetrader
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Hippocritter must never utter the words "get in behind" while Robbo is in the background...
    Homophobic dog whistling.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Homophobic dog whistling.
    Not at all.

I was simply referring Hippo must not treat Robbo like a dog!

There is no reason now for true leftist voters to back Hipkins and Labour - they stand for nothing except for self-preservation & their jobs.

Principles and vision - out the window and it's now all about repudiating the policies of the last 5.75 years and doing nothing.

Every reason for Robbo & Parker to lead the charge & depose Hipkins.

Wonder how Megan Wood is getting on with her not-so-secret tallying of numbers to get rid of Hipkins?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...FLWOTOQHXTQSE/

"If you’re only prepared to make popular decisions, then what is the point in leadership?

I’m not remotely surprised by Chris Hipkins’ captain’s call on tax this week. The Prime Minister has made it clear from day one that his absolute priority is winning the election. But I do wonder if somewhere on the ninth floor, at some point, Labour’s strategists find themselves in an existential bind.

If the cost of winning an election means sacrificing your political vision, then what’s the point in winning?"

Last edited by Balance; 16-07-2023 at 10:16 AM.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Equally important - if not more important - who will do the rolling?

Will it actually be Robertson and Co?

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    Equally important - if not more important - who will do the rolling?

Will it actually be Robertson and Co?
    Nope - Robbo does his knifing from the back as he did with David Shearer & David Cunliffle.
    These three have ambitions to be PM - David Parker, Kieran McAnulty and Megan Wood.

Kiri Allan was in the mix but after her latest misadventure, she will be on the sideline for at least another 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    There is no reason now for true leftist voters to back Hipkins and Labour - they stand for nothing except for self-preservation & their jobs.

Principles and vision - out the window and it's now all about repudiating the policies of the last 5.75 years and doing nothing.

Every reason for Robbo & Parker to lead the charge & depose Hipkins.

Wonder how Megan Wood is getting on with her not-so-secret tallying of numbers to get rid of Hipkins?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...FLWOTOQHXTQSE/

"If you’re only prepared to make popular decisions, then what is the point in leadership?

I’m not remotely surprised by Chris Hipkins’ captain’s call on tax this week. The Prime Minister has made it clear from day one that his absolute priority is winning the election. But I do wonder if somewhere on the ninth floor, at some point, Labour’s strategists find themselves in an existential bind.

If the cost of winning an election means sacrificing your political vision, then what’s the point in winning?"

It really doesn't make a different what Labour / Hipkins campaigns for in this election. Lies are lies. When Jacinda campaigned in her election, the media asked what she would do to address the high housing prices. Her response was, "If I was PM of NZ, I would impose a capital gains tax on those owning multiple residential properties" Then a 3 way election victory and within months, she came out on the podium saying, "There will be NO CGT for as long as i'm in politics". Of course you could argue that Winston may have influenced her decision but that's the price we pay for MMP. Now we have Hipkins mirroring the same tune as Jacinda in "For as long as i'm in politics, there will be no CGT or a wealth tax".

What i'm getting at is semantics. A vote for Labour can not be relied on because as Hipkins said, "Our first goal is to win the election", and that's what Jacinda Ardern did by coalition in the past. The real question is will Labour supporters vote for them again despite what is campaigned on, could end up with radically different legislations during their reign of power.

You guys are in lala land and just trying very obviously but poorly to divert attention away from Luxon's own poor polling.

ACT is keeping National in the race, which is an indictment not only on National's performance but also 15% of the NZ voters who support Seymour's selfish & dysfunctional policies.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/opinion/132497...--and-worrying

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    You guys are in lala land and just trying very obviously but poorly to divert attention away from Luxon's own poor polling.

ACT is keeping National in the race, which is an indictment not only on National's performance but also 15% of the NZ voters who support Seymour's selfish & dysfunctional policies.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/opinion/132497...--and-worrying
    I don't understand your post and my previous post is clearly not 'lala land'. They were factual and I know it would be hard for you to accept the lies (or how Labour Party backsteps and never achieved any of the outcomes they campaigned on).

What amazes me is how stupid the Labour Party voters were in how Jacinda lied to them, and come 2nd term election, they voted for her again. I have very myopic eyes so i'm pretty much blind without my glasses. But to see how Labour supporters have been duped is some kind of special blindness if you ask me :O

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    I don't understand your post and my previous post is clearly not 'lala land'. They were factual and I know it would be hard for you to accept the lies (or how Labour Party backsteps and never achieved any of the outcomes they campaigned on).

What amazes me is how stupid the Labour Party voters were in how Jacinda lied to them, and come 2nd term election, they voted for her again. I have very myopic eyes so i'm pretty much blind without my glasses. But to see how Labour supporters have been duped is some kind of special blindness if you ask me :O

Let's see how stupid they are when they wake up to Labour now leaving them on the large paying end & no lolly scramble or election bribes anywhere to be seen

A tick to get rid of Labour and the greens could be the best free gift the man on the street could deliver back to Labour and clearly in Joe Public's own best interests

Labour - the "Let's Drop Everyone In It" mob of pretenders
    Last edited by nztx; 16-07-2023 at 03:06 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yes there is, to keep out NACT. So worth it.

Do we want wayne brown style governance on a national level.