sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    Are you f^&&ing having a go at me and my awareness of more than one suicide during the lockdown (the second lockdown, specifically)? Because you f'ing better not be.
    I wasn't referring to that post and tbh your reaction is ridiculous. "Because you %$# better not" oooooh I am so intimidated.

Any death is very sad, it's just a pity you can't show the same empathy for the 10s of thousands put at risk by people who chose not to get vaccinated.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I wasn't referring to that post and tbh your reaction is ridiculous. "Because you %$# better not" oooooh I am so intimidated.

Any death is very sad, it's just a pity you can't show the same empathy for the 10s of thousands put at risk by people who chose not to get vaccinated.
    You're out of line. You're trash. You don't give a f about what I've experienced, what others have experienced. It's none of you fckin business but two suicides and one section known to me.

And you are lying: "put at risk by people who chose not to get vaccinated". The vaccine does not 1) stop you catching covid, and it does not 2) stop you transmitting covid to another person. YOU ARE A LIAR.

You're out of line. You're trash. You don't give a f about what I've experienced, what others have experienced. It's none of you fckin business but two suicides and one section known to me.

And you are lying: "put at risk by people who chose not to get vaccinated". The vaccine does not 1) stop you catching covid, and it does not 2) stop you transmitting covid to another person. YOU ARE A LIAR.
    None of anything you wrote above is true.
    But hey that's nothing new coming from you.
    Keep it up & get yourself banned and if you are, take the time to get some help.
    Your constant barrage of vitriol is concerning.
    No wonder you got on so well with SailorRob, you both cut from the same shoot from hip cloth.
    Very quick to insult others whilst claiming to be sensitive. There's the start of a diagnosis right there.
    Last edited by Daytr; 22-09-2023 at 02:30 PM.

Banned

None of anything you wrote above is true.
    But hey that's nothing new coming from you.
    Keep it up & get yourself banned and if you are take the time to get some help.
    Your constant barrage of vitriol is concerning.
    No wonder you got on so well with SailorRob, you both cut from the same shoot from hip cloth.
    Very quick to insult others whilst claiming to be sensitive. There's the start of a diagnosis right there.
    You're a sociopath.

It's interesting this thread is about bullying...
    Get a grip Azz.

Banned

It's interesting this thread is about bullying...
    Get a grip Azz.
    You've shown, very clearly, to the people here, at least reading this thread, that you have all the hallmarks of a sociopath. You don't even care that people can see what you've written in this thread. Laughing at someone's loss? You're the lowest of the low.

You've shown, very clearly, to the people here, at least reading this thread, that you have all the hallmarks of a sociopath. You don't even care that people can see what you've written in this thread. Laughing at someone's loss? You're the lowest of the low.
    You really are in another world.
    1) I did not laugh at your loss. Show me where I did?
    2) I stated I wasn't even referring to that post you made.
    3) Who knows what to believe from you. You make stuff up just as it spews forth.

As I said get a grip.
    Back on ignore as you should have remained.

Banned

You really are in another world.
    1) I did not laugh at your loss. Show me where I did?
    2) I stated I wasn't even referring to that post you made.
    3) Who knows what to believe from you. You make stuff up just as it spews forth.

As I said get a grip.
    Back on ignore as you should have remained.
    f you......... you've got no common decency.

Are you f^&&ing having a go at me and my awareness of more than one suicide during the lockdown (the second lockdown, specifically)? Because you f'ing better not be.
    Or what?

You'll hold your breath until you turn blue and kill off some more of your few remaining brain cells?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Or what?

You'll hold your breath until you turn blue and kill off some more of your few remaining brain cells?
    These were real people who killed themselves. F you, you are scum.