sharetrader
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Wrong again. ACT not getting my vote at all. Seymour is a pompous little prick.
    Interesting - I didn't realised that you are one of the extremist you talked about ;

Even I wouldn't describe Seymour that harsh ... I guess, he has the head screwed on at the right place, its just that he sold his soul for a handful of votes from the gun lobby and that he prefers austerity to a flourishing economy. But hey,

So - who will be the lucky political star you will be voting for ? The self appointed bishop - or one of these parties with "freedom" or "democracy" in their name? You wouldn't vote for the womens or animals rights parties, wouldn't you?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 06-10-2023 at 01:27 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    OK - Logan the Ninefingers gave me just a negative rep for this post. He said:

"Calling people 'scumbags' because of their political views is disgraceful, you should be well and truly ashamed of yourself."

Dear Logan, I would really aprreciate if you would first try to comprehend other peoples posts before you go on your rampage. Feels like you are an angry man - and your reptile brain is now in control, is it?

I called Peter Thiel a scumbag for supporting a crook, not for his political views - and this is clearly visible in the post above.

Logan, as so often you are wrong and you have proven yourself as a hypocrite (when you gave Azz positive rep for calling me a psychopath". You are an embarrassment for any decent conservative person.

Egg all over your face ...
    So I have to 'understand' your posts now? Unbelievable.
    Others won't go toe to toe with you on this, but I will. I don't like what you are doing here, attacking people with negative reputation c-rap because they have a different political perspective than you. Sorry, I won't be backing down on TOP and grifter Manji, I'll keep talking about them right up until their inevitable defeat on 14 October.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    So I have to 'understand' your posts now? Unbelievable.
    Others won't go toe to toe with you on this, but I will. I don't like what you are doing here, attacking people with negative reputation c-rap because they have a different political perspective than you. Sorry, I won't be backing down on TOP and grifter Manji, I'll keep talking about them right up until their inevitable defeat on 14 October.
    Pretty sick post. Please seek some help.

Ah yes - and your attack on Manji tells us a lot about yourself. Grifting would be a criminal activity. Could you provide any evidence or are you only projecting?
    ----

Guru

And now another 'negative reputation' attack from BlackPeter, this one just saying something about 'clearly a man on a rampage'. Bizarre.

What I don't get is how this disturbed person is able to attack other posters almost constantly.

Sadly Logan is not even able to follow quite simple instructions. He would have needed to enter the land value of the average property instead of entering the capital value (btw, land value is less, unless you live on a section without improvements).

I we take his proposed salary and an average urban land value of say $350000 (that's the price for the section without a house on it), than you would pay $2 more in tax per week if we apply the TOP tax proposal.

If your section however is rural (not urban), you would save $2520 pa.

I suggest he does the calculation again and you do at least a minimum of processing and research before you parrot the misinformation some right wing trolls like Logan are spreading.

So dumb, but tells us a lot about the hard right. Making up stories, and spreading the lies.

Logans response:
    Accusing others of lying without evidence is an act of bad faith. Likewise, saying people are 'making up stories' when they actually have faithfully used a tool TOP has provided is an act of bad faith as well. You are becoming shrill & insulting.
    Interesting - so, Logan got it wrong. Not so hard to use this tool to get it right, but he prefers to give me instead bad reputation for calling him out. Is this what a hypocrite would do?
    ----

Guru

Logans response:

Interesting - so, Logan got it wrong. Not so hard to use this tool to get it right, but he prefers to give me instead bad reputation for calling him out. Is this what a hypocrite would do?
    You really are a disturbed individual. I hadn't fully realised it before now.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    You really are a disturbed individual. I hadn't fully realised it before now.
    You call out BlackPeter when you are doing the same or worse. You constantly complain about people attacking the poster and here you are doing exactly the same.
    Hypocrisy reigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    No, that's not what's happening AT ALL. BlackPeter is the one on permanent attack, endless personal attacks both within posts and into inboxes via negative Reputation comments. People are starting to fight back, in retaliation, in reply.
    And you called both him & I psychopaths on multiple occasions.
    You get what you deserve.

Again: people are starting to fight back, in retaliation, in reply - to the likes of you and BlackPeter and your attempts to bully those people.
    I'm not the one calling people psychopaths.
    But I am starting to wonder....

You are acting like a five year old. I have never in all my life met such a pathetic bunch of whinging, immature little boys. It is not Black Peter and I, who are the bullies, nor is it us who are constantly ruining discussions. It is you, X-men, Logan and now Bull, who joined your attack on me. I am not a bully, but I do call people out, and I make no apologies for that. If I think you deserve a negative rep vote, I'll give you one. 99% of what you post is of zero value - you just jump on other people's bandwagons, and have literally nothing meaningful to contribute.

I am not claiming I am perfect. I get riled up at times, and yes, I can get a little "angsty" but if and when I am wrong, or overstep the line, I apologise. I apologised yesterday for calling Logan a dickhead. Nobody else here ever apologises or owns their "mistakes" so why are you getting on my case all the time?

It is beyond ridiculous. This is the TOP thread. And yet here we are, having yet another backwards and forwards, BS, pointless, immature argument. And yes, I include myself in that statement. I keep buying into the BS, either in defence of others, or in defence of myself, and I should know better.

Grow up the lot of you!

Again: people are starting to fight back, in retaliation, in reply - to the likes of you and BlackPeter and your attempts to bully those people.