sharetrader
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    You just seem to follow me around the threads, always in attack mode.

If you can’t differentiate between posters here and politicians then I can’t help you. I’ve seen plenty of invective directed at Seymour and Luxon, and I certainly stand by comment regarding Hipkins. You are just one of these types who always seem to take the moral high ground.
    Thanks. LOL 🤣

If you can’t differentiate between posters here and politicians then I can’t help you. I’ve seen plenty of invective directed at Seymour and Luxon, and I certainly stand by comment regarding Hipkins. You are just one of these types who always seem to take the moral high ground.
    You have a habit of offending and attacking people and of spreading misinformation (aka lying). Quite rotten. Not surprising you have to hide your bad reputation - but this won't make it any better. Your name will always be stained, but isn't the name-donor of your avatar a reckless crook anyway, starting his dark career with murdering a friend and later nearly killing his father? Quite telling.

Anyway - nothing wrong with decent posters calling you out for your often quite unacceptable behaviour.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 13-10-2023 at 05:35 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Pot calling the kettle black in my humble opinion.

Someone has to.

You are just one of these types who always seem to take the moral high ground.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    You have a habit of offending and attacking people and of spreading misinformation (aka lying). Quite rotten. Not surprising you have to hide your bad reputation - but this won't make it any better. Your name will always be stained, but isn't the name-donor of your avatar a reckless crook anyway, starting his dark career with murdering a friend and later nearly killing his father? Quite telling.

Anyway - nothing wrong with decent posters calling you out for your often quite unacceptable behaviour.
    Lying about what exactly? Actual news stories with comments by the candidates are ‘misinformation’ now? Actual TOP policies are ‘misinformation’? Bizarre.

The extraordinary thing about you is that your allegations regarding ‘trolling’ and ‘misinformation’ are the very definition of the term gaslighting.

I’ve hidden the ‘reputation’ because it is quite clear that you use it only to intimidate and harass others. I have decided not to let it bother me, I’ll just turn it off and not bother about your repugnant behaviour. You’ve obviously successfully baited and trolled others using ‘reputation’ in the past, but I’m not going to let it worry me.

I’ve come to understand that you are heavily emotionally invested in ‘TOP’ in a way that isn’t healthy, and have created a certain reality for yourself, complete with mysterious and ill-defined ‘Liberals’.

Guru

Lying about what exactly? Actual news stories with comments by the candidates are ‘misinformation’ now? Actual TOP policies are ‘misinformation’? Bizarre.

The extraordinary thing about you is that your allegations regarding ‘trolling’ and ‘misinformation’ are the very definition of the term gaslighting.

I’ve hidden the ‘reputation’ because it is quite clear that you use it only to intimidate and harass others. I have decided not to let it bother me, I’ll just turn it off and not bother about your repugnant behaviour. You’ve obviously successfully baited and trolled others using ‘reputation’ in the past, but I’m not going to let it worry me.

I’ve come to understand that you are heavily emotionally invested in ‘TOP’ in a way that isn’t healthy, and have created a certain reality for yourself, complete with mysterious and ill-defined ‘Liberals’.
    He is having a day for for giving out bad reputations.

Posting a zillion times a day is what I would day is particularly unhealthy.

So is this the last we hear from you as you promised and now that you have volunteered months of your time to your cause?
    Last edited by Daytr; 14-10-2023 at 10:58 AM.

Guru

Manji and TOP have had a fizzer.

Dilettante

Manji and TOP have had a fizzer.
    As expected. BP & JAK amongst others, have wasted their vote & had no say in the outcome of this election. An outcome that is great by the way

Back to the drawing board for TOP. Do like Raf as leader but going for the student vote didn't work.

If there had been any likelihood that the final result would have been a close vote between National and Labour, then yes, you could be forgiven for accusing me of wasting my vote. That was never on the cards however. This was always going to be a landslide vote against Labour.

My vote was never going to make a difference to the outcome, so I voted for a party whose values align with mine, and refused to vote for the parties whose don’t. Time will tell whether this is the “great outcome” you believe it to be today. But I can tell you one thing for certain. When this new government falls out of favour - as it eventually will, because that’s how it works in this country - I won’t rush over here to rub anyone’s nose in it, or ridicule anyone for who they voted for this time. Because I am an adult and I respect everyone’s right to make their own voting decisions.

Enjoy your celebrations today - and I genuinely mean that.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    As expected. BP & JAK amongst others, have wasted their vote & had no say in the outcome of this election. An outcome that is great by the way
    Last edited by justakiwi; 15-10-2023 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity