sharetrader
    Banned

Default Greatland Gold (LSE:GGP)

Greatland Gold (LSE:GGP) is worth a punt at 7p. Cap is about £375m.

Pretty risky, as are all nascent gold miners.

"Greatland is a leading mining development and exploration company focussed on precious and base metals. We are developing the world-class Havieron gold-copper deposit in the Paterson region of Western Australia while delivering multi-project exploration upside in a low-risk jurisdiction."

https://greatlandgold.com/

Yes I'm holding nano-cap stock ARV that has permits right next door to Havieron
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes I'm holding nano-cap stock ARV that has permits right next door to Havieron
    I'm watching it. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    I'm watching it. :-)
    Could well be wishing you'd be buying up at present levels .. I first got in the low 2's ... I think 10c can be crossed in the short term if they have the right kind of Lithium results
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Could well be wishing you'd be buying up at present levels .. I first got in the low 2's ... I think 10c can be crossed in the short term if they have the right kind of Lithium results
    ARV @ mid-3c I don't really like as it's right in the middle of the 52-week range. I know this is a micro and historical price info is limited in its usefulness, but I have my superstitions haha: whenever I'm in the middle it tends to go the wrong way after a buy! The other issue is I'd be doubling down, in a way, on the location. I'll leave for now but continue to watch (this is where it doubles in price tomorrow haha)!

Banned

Last edited by Azz; 21-09-2023 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    Up about 40% !
    Great work