sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes, all the Pilbara Lithium specs taking a beating today..

At some point, the Buyers will be back..

•Rio Tinto CEO Jakob Stausholm is bullish on lithium, saying demand will rise 10 times on 2020 levels by 2030
    ARV today - low vol, no real sellers, no real buyers...

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    Yip, MAY is a good case in point. Some talk of 20 cents at the start of Aug, maybe 30 by the start of this month, now it requires over 300% to get there by mid 2024.
    yes and don't forget LRS it move within months from 10-11c to 40c+ now back to mid 20's all in the short term

I was worried about the spec money drying up and pure explorers getting hit harder.. so did sell out of the likes of LRS in the 30's and WMG recently most of those funds shifted towards the likes of CE1 - KSN both producers with great margins

ARV is my pure spec play ... if it does spike much higher I will be going free carry and selling third to half ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

I suppose I should read the ARV Annual Report lol...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    I suppose I should read the ARV Annual Report lol...
    JBmurc, can you read it for me, and drop some bullet points in here? haha :-)

And ARV surging again today big wall at 4c going need a good update to burst through towards much higher levels
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

insane AZS now closing in on 2Billion value .. really is adding fuel to the ARV/GRE and others in the area ..

to think LRS has 45Mt Li JORC that's probably going prob be double by this time next year .. going off SIGMA should have a lower production cost than most as well ... Brazil much cheap labour costs etc ..also close to the hungry USA market.. and LRS is worth 616mill without doubt see production much sooner than a AZS with all the Aussie regs enviros to jump through
    Last edited by JBmurc; 14-11-2023 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    And ARV surging again today big wall at 4c going need a good update to burst through towards much higher levels
    ARV falling behind GRE and RDN, I hope it catches up soon and no reason why it shouldn't. It is starting to look like action all around AZS.

ARV falling behind GRE and RDN, I hope it catches up soon and no reason why it shouldn't. It is starting to look like action all around AZS.
    As there should be we have muti Billionares companys + magnates fighting over AZS .from drill results to day close to $2billion and they keep buying.

And here we have GRE/ARV JVP drilling targets that could well repeat what we have seen at AZS ... and ARV holds large permits on trend to AZS land ...

This is where we find 10x -20x baggers
    Last edited by JBmurc; 15-11-2023 at 06:47 PM.

Market cap down to 35ml after last cr and poor li sentiment.
    JB did you see the post on hc that mentioned possible action on the au in the new year? Was a tweet.

Market cap down to 35ml after last cr and poor li sentiment.
    JB did you see the post on hc that mentioned possible action on the au in the new year? Was a tweet.
    Yes ARV mgmt know that can't just rely on the Lithium projects as good as they look ... here's hoping GRE hits some major high-grade intercepts ..the very deep one is a start but we need to see a much nearer surface to spark market attention..

ARV is drilling Lulu's target soon ..so some Gold results to look forward to..they did get a small intercept of very high-grade Gold ... just need 10-20m of higher-grade gold and I'll be stoked...as will the market with a present A$3080oz

ARV's Carlow Castle foundation resource of 704,000 oz at 2.5g/t AuEq is a good base but obviously we need to see that past 1MOz and DFS to prove up a JORC Reserve maybe 300-350koz in an open pit model ..giving 10yr LOM ...

Doing basic numbers on plant 425ktpa to 2.5g/t 89-90% recoveries= 30koz aueq ... $$2000 AISC = $30mill+ pa ...(and maybe the plant can be increased in size 500-600ktpa)

not sure how much CAPEX would be needed to take ARV into Gold Production but I'm sure that's the goal ... reap upside in the Lithium projects and GRE S/H sell and have the funds to drive ARV towards GOLD/Cu Production