sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Great work yeah I'm holding a good pile 1.7mill ,,,be good to add a few more if they indeed hit some really nice Li grades
    See how we go lol, she's a risky one! :-)

Banned

JBmurc, what are your top three (or so) Aussie plays? If buying at today's price. (No worries if you don't wish to list them.)

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    JBmurc, what are your top three (or so) Aussie plays? If buying at today's price. (No worries if you don't wish to list them.)
    After talking with the CE1 Chairman this morning ..I'm putting CE1 #1 ... sounding like they are going sell of their Blackspur project for much higher than the present Market value and return a big chunk of change to S/H probably much more than the present price 9c ...+ getting total 1.6c Dividend OCT-JAN

then buying a great project which will be ann within next few months ...

I'm loading up much like the mgmt have been
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

My #2 today (ask me in a couple months and prob be different)

MAY ... massive OIL discovery but in a tough location in CUBA.. not a long term hold on CUBAN OIL production but a trade once the market gets idea just how large the 2P oil reserves will be and MAY value I think the SP will surge 100-300% by mid next year

#3- KSN ... small GOLD Cu producer with its own plant making sound profits per oz at present with real exploration + project upside great mgmt 110 staff in place ..

Now I really like the projects ARV has but it does have much more risk until it can prove it has material amounts of lithium so at present just out of my top 3# picks today... more spec end ..like LRS used to be and that made me more than my safer holding !! ... others here I hold the likes of AEE,POD ... much less capital invested till they can prove more progress to attract more investment
    Last edited by JBmurc; 22-09-2023 at 12:22 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Thanks JBmurc.

Banned

JBmurc, if ARV falls into low 2s I'll buy a second tranche.

JBmurc, if ARV falls into low 2s I'll buy a second tranche.
    Yes, all the Pilbara Lithium specs taking a beating today..

At some point, the Buyers will be back..

•Rio Tinto CEO Jakob Stausholm is bullish on lithium, saying demand will rise 10 times on 2020 levels by 2030

Have a look at LPM- low mc and lots of Lithium hits- next door to CXO

Pilbara has a few choices around AZS (60%), -ARV/GRE, RDN and ERW -hard to pick which is the better punt. Demand may be up but from what I am reading the Lithium/Spod price will be going from $us6k a tonne to $1.5-2k- as capacity comes on board- bit of a worry but still very profitable in most cases.
    Last edited by yabster; 26-09-2023 at 08:26 AM.

Banned

I know everyone on this thread knows this, but these stocks being mentioned, including ARV, are extremely risky, we all know the risk which includes the possibility of losing our entire investment. :-)
    Last edited by Azz; 26-09-2023 at 11:33 AM.

I know everyone on this thread knows this, but these stocks being mentioned, including ARV, are extremely risky, we all know the risk which includes the possibility of losing our entire investment. :-)
    Yip, MAY is a good case in point. Some talk of 20 cents at the start of Aug, maybe 30 by the start of this month, now it requires over 300% to get there by mid 2024.