sharetrader

View Poll Results: Who are you planning on voting for?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • National

10 25.64%
  • Labour

1 2.56%
  • ACT

14 35.90%
  • NZ First

3 7.69%
  • The Greens

1 2.56%
  • Te Pāti Māori

1 2.56%

6 15.38%
  • Another party

0 0%
  • Still undecided

2 5.13%
  • Not voting

1 2.56%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My prediction is a national-act with an agreement with nz first. Winston Peter's is back some common sense 👏

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick11 View Post
    My prediction is a national-act with an agreement with nz first. Winston Peter's is back some common sense 👏
    If Winston had even a tiny sliver of common sense he would never have enabled Labour the way he did. They have wrecked our country.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    If Winston had even a tiny sliver of common sense he would never have enabled Labour the way he did. They have wrecked our country.
    Have you even given thought that he nobbled them mightily in their first term? It was only when Winston was gone that they started with He Pua Pua, 3 waters, Co-governance et al.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Have you even given thought that he nobbled them mightily in their first term? It was only when Winston was gone that they started with He Pua Pua, 3 waters, Co-governance et al.
    The only way Labour could have been in government in 2017 was if Winston put them there. They couldn’t get there any other way.

I’ll never forgive him.
    Last edited by Logen Ninefingers; 26-09-2023 at 04:26 PM.

If NZ First somehow manage to be involved in the next govt formed I'd be out of here for Aussie.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    If NZ First somehow manage to be involved in the next govt formed I'd be out of here for Aussie.
    I think a lot will be going no matter who is in the next government. Division and economic woes seem to be our future, along with a woke / leftist media trying to exert mind control over the populace.

Legend

Reminder to specify party vote. Might just get a better response - more participating.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    I think a lot will be going no matter who is in the next government. Division and economic woes seem to be our future, along with a woke / leftist media trying to exert mind control over the populace.
    Agreed, we are DINK's with a mortgage free personal home in mid 30's with in demand skills, I've made a lot of investments into NZ and I'm a productive person. I suspect many like me will be the ones leaving. If enough people want WP back in parliament, I say you can have him but you can do it without me.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    Agreed, we are DINK's with a mortgage free personal home in mid 30's with in demand skills, I've made a lot of investments into NZ and I'm a productive person. I suspect many like me will be the ones leaving. If enough people want WP back in parliament, I say you can have him but you can do it without me.
    Winston Peters is the least of our worries now. The genie was let out of the bottle in 2017 and can’t be put back in I am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Yes, but don't forget that it was only him creating the problem he later "hobbled" (well, for one term). Did Labour offer the larger baubles?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)