sharetrader
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

incredible....

It's been a great ride and even at 13 cents the fundamentals look compelling (not to mention the time horizon for competitors to increase supply) but it's not going to grow to the sky.

ATP is not only a commodity producer, it's also dealing with biologicals. So I won't be in this one forever. The question is how much further does it have to run? I can crunch numbers and make a case for a share price north of 20 cents but have no real idea.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor View Post
    It's been a great ride and even at 13 cents the fundamentals look compelling (not to mention the time horizon for competitors to increase supply) but it's not going to grow to the sky.

ATP is not only a commodity producer, it's also dealing with biologicals. So I won't be in this one forever. The question is how much further does it have to run? I can crunch numbers and make a case for a share price north of 20 cents but have no real idea.

how long until the boys & girls filling their pockets with these pearly gems in Asia stop buying ?

Nice 3 going on 4 bagger for some already, but yes similar questions as you raise

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor View Post

aye I think you've nailed it as far as I can tell. Biological risk will be ever-present and one day manifest itself - disease, warming temperature etc, just have to look to NZKS on the NZX. and surging prices are a fantastic way at bringing on supply which often establishes itself just as demand wanes and prices and margins per pearl goes into the toilet.

cant be a set and forget investment.

however I can forsee a huge cash balance at 1H close in 2 months time which they will have to do something with (and hope its not silly) and growing into the 2h. and massively increased profits for this year. So some key milestones in terms of momentum and price of the underlying operating company (ex cash) once/if pricing reverts (surely...)
    Last edited by Muse; 05-12-2023 at 11:10 PM.

Legend

SP still holding up there 12.5c and looks like more buyer support than sellers at Fri close on ASX

that rapidly growing pile of cash might be exciting the boys & girls

Legend

15.5c close seems to have got the Peanut Factory chattering away over yonder

Legend

16.0 c touched today

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    16.0 c touched today
    Mrs Percy might be getting pearls for Christmas.......

percy

Another leg up today.
    Currently trading at 20 cents.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Another leg up today.
    Currently trading at 20 cents.
    very content!