Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
I was just trying to provide some facts to answer your question. Sorry, if you don't like them .

Not sure as well I understand the tension in your post- While nobody knows whether it will work out for TOP this time to get into parliament - what are you afraid of if it works out for them?

TOP is a democratic and liberal party. No populists, no conspiracy theories, no ideological bias - and Raf Manji comes across as problem solver with common sense. No matter which camp you would like to see in government - I am sure he would improve the lot - or alternatively he would provide an outstanding opposition.

That's what matters - put good people into parliament, isn't it?

And of course - it might work out this time or it might not, but I am sure they will do this time much better than the last time (and it is not just my vote they gained since the last election). I am believing nothing - I am just saying that they do have a realistic chance. That's all.

What's wrong with that?
That's a bit weird from you BP. First of all I didn't ask a question in the post you refer to and wanted to answer for me !! Second, there's no tension in my post at all and I am not afraid of anything to do with TOP. I just don't agree with you regarding TOP.
As you say, "what's wrong with that" ?