sharetrader
Page 265 of 303 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3030
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Ie, break an election promise so the right people can get in.
    This is why it is silly imo when anyone rules people out in a MMP envronment.

Because when the votes are counted, of course everyone is going to try to do a deal.

It is a big risk to rule anyone out (especially Winnie). You have to be certain that ruling the person out crash their voter base.

And you can't be sure of that, so don't do it or else you have to backtrack and end up just gifting political opponents and media something to criticise you over.

Guru

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...ill-considered

I do find that Luxon babbles a lot, and repeats a carefully constructed script when he is under pressure.

He needs to get more media training I think to become more slick at answering questions.

You just wouldn't see more experienced politicians like Winnie babble and carry on like that.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

I do find that Luxon babbles a lot, and repeats a carefully constructed script when he is under pressure.

He needs to get more media training I think to become more slick at answering questions.

You just wouldn't see more experienced politicians like Winnie babble and carry on like that.
    How do you know what Winnie is saying? He mumbles and runs his words together and does it all far too fast.

I am very very glad that NZers elected NZF & ACT to stiffen National’s spine to tackle the woke divisive & destructive policies of the left. Luxon lacks a spine and is trying to be a pleasant PM - the time for that is long over after 6 years of Ardern, Hipkins and the Maori cabal.

Give him hell, Seymour & Peters. Fxxk woke and fxxk race politics.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I am very very glad that NZers elected NZF & ACT to stiffen National’s spine to tackle the woke divisive & destructive policies of the left. Luxon lacks a spine and is trying to be a pleasant PM - the time for that is long over after 6 years of Ardern, Hipkins and the Maori cabal.

Give him hell, Seymour & Peters. Fxxk woke and fxxk race politics.
    Agree that Luxon does come across as spineless. Far too soft.

I do giggle when he tries to tell the media he is going to give Winnie and Seymour a telling off.

We need a Gunslinger, do it please ya.

Smile

I do giggle when he tries to tell the media he is going to give Winnie and Seymour a telling off.

For you and Barmy Balance definitely.

westerly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    For you and Barmy Balance definitely.

westerly
    Now, now.

None of that.

Luxon simply does not get the fact that the majority of NZers have had enough of the racist, social and economic divisive policies of the last 6 years. They want a strong leader who will lead and break NZ out of the downward spiral towards 2nd world status, not another middle of the road 'steady as she goes into the ditch' government.

Here's an idea of the huge task ahead for NZ to turn around the slide towards 2nd world status :

https://lindsaymitchell.blogspot.com/

"Of all the babies born in 2023, 20.2 percent were on a benefit by the end of December. For Maori babies the percentage rises to 34.3%. 72% of last year’s welfare babies had caregivers on the Sole Parent Support benefit and in jobless households.

The collapse of the stable two-parent family – particularly for Maori whereby last year 82.5 percent of babies were born to unmarried parents – has had a dramatic effect here and around the western world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the blue line and the answer is so clear as to why NZ is becoming a nation which breeds parasites, beneficiaries & losers :

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Luxon simply does not get the fact that the majority of NZers have had enough of the racist, social and economic divisive policies of the last 6 years. They want a strong leader who will lead and break NZ out of the downward spiral towards 2nd world status, not another middle of the road 'steady as she goes into the ditch' government.

Here's an idea of the huge task ahead for NZ to turn around the slide towards 2nd world status :

https://lindsaymitchell.blogspot.com/

"Of all the babies born in 2023, 20.2 percent were on a benefit by the end of December. For Maori babies the percentage rises to 34.3%. 72% of last year’s welfare babies had caregivers on the Sole Parent Support benefit and in jobless households.

The collapse of the stable two-parent family – particularly for Maori whereby last year 82.5 percent of babies were born to unmarried parents – has had a dramatic effect here and around the western world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the blue line and the answer is so clear as to why NZ is becoming a nation which breeds parasites, beneficiaries & losers :

When the state takes over total control of the parent, it's a slam dunk for the left regime. Objective achieved. They baked the cake but they cant eat it...yet.
    Last edited by ynot; 20-04-2024 at 12:21 PM.

More on the staff cuts - this time at the Ministry of Education.

"In 2022, the Curriculum Centre at the Education Ministry employed 308 staff, according to an Official Information Request. This past week it was announced 202 were being laid-off."

So how can so many staff be laid off from from one department in the MoE?

Well, read on and you will realise that the 308 staff were basically stuffing around, doing bugger all and they not only cost an estimated $100m to do the fxxk all, they were actually busy undermining the education system in NZ.

https://www.downtoearth.kiwi/post/ha...er-100m-on-a-6

Remember that Hapless Hipkins was the minister in charge from 2017 to 2023 before the useless & deceitful Tinetti took over.

And that's with the collusion of Hipkins' mother, no less!

Last edited by Balance; 21-04-2024 at 10:55 AM.