sharetrader
Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310
Results 3,091 to 3,096 of 3096
    DFABPCLMB

Wanting a left leaning media to fail is not the same as wanting only a right wing media per your post. If you fail to understand this then your blinkers are showing: your one-eyed bias was called out recently here and here.

Pointing out factual inaccuracies that were not addressed: recent examples here and here.

Playing the race card: here which I will quote so everyone can see it.
    But to complain issues & news pertaining to Maori is getting coverage says only one thing about the complainant

That is appalling to play the race card given TGB was not talking about Maori getting coverage.

If you want to play the "whataboutism" game then I suggest you remove the beam from your own eye before removing the speck from mine. No mention from you about the appalling posts from your leftie mates. Hypocrite.

I find your posts entertaining - but not for the reasons you think.

Get some fresh air. It will do you wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Wanting a left leaning media to fail is not the same as wanting only a right wing media per your post. If you fail to understand this then your blinkers are showing: your one-eyed bias was called out recently here and here.

Get some fresh air. It will do you wonders.[/COLOR]
    Daytr is entertaining but enough is enough. I've turned him off. It feels like one is communicating with a machine programmed with lefty logic.

Guru

I decided a while ago that it’s not worth engaging with Daytr as he always right, always has to get the last word in, always, and is basically a drop kick. Once one realises that, things improve.

And yes, fresh air, perhaps leaving phone at home, is a great idea.

Pointing out factual inaccuracies that were not addressed: recent examples here and here.

Playing the race card: here which I will quote so everyone can see it.

That is appalling to play the race card given TGB was not talking about Maori getting coverage.

If you want to play the "whataboutism" game then I suggest you remove the beam from your own eye before removing the speck from mine. No mention from you about the appalling posts from your leftie mates. Hypocrite.

Get some fresh air. It will do you wonders.[/COLOR]
    Buddy you really need to understand what a fact is.

TGB wasn't clear what he was on about other than saying that there shouldn't be any conditions, but as I have said and as someone that has been involved in many funding applications, I have never seen one that didn't have conditions.

I don't need to have a crack at the minority of lefties on here, when there half a dozen rightcysts that will instantly hurl a constant barrage of abuse & insults at them & I'm not into bullying.

But your rightcysts mates behavior is acceptable to you.
    I freely admit I see posts from both sides go over the top. But typically it's a constant litinay of ugliness from the same rightcyst posters who engage in degradation and abusive behavior and that sometimes causes a reaction. Hey but that's OK to turn a blind eye to eh, well I suppose it's easy when the other one is closed as well.

Are you and MistaTea related?
    As you are starting make as many things up as he / she does.
    Please take the time to look up the word fact in the meantime.
    It will save us both a lot of time.
    Last edited by Daytr; Yesterday at 10:02 PM.

DFABPCLMB

I'm not your buddy.

You can't accept simple facts like the left wing media bias - you obviously know more than the researchers and publishers per the links. /tui

MistaTea and me related? Lol. That proves you are delusional.

If TGB wasn't clear in your view...then why did you jump to conclusions by playing the race card? Especially when you could have enquired instead given he stated his willingness to engage. You saw his final reply. Learn from it.

One thing we can agree on - if you are not going to criticise behaviour from one side, then don't criticise the same behaviour from the other. That works for me.

You just keep playing that race card and using logical fallacies all you like - see how that works out for you.

This isn't central station so we don't all need to announce our intentions....but I like the advice of MT, ynot and RTM and others. Enjoy screaming into the void.

I'm not your buddy.

You can't accept simple facts like the left wing media bias - you obviously know more than the researchers and publishers per the links. /tui

MistaTea and me related? Lol. That proves you are delusional.

If TGB wasn't clear in your view...then why did you jump to conclusions by playing the race card? Especially when you could have enquired instead given he stated his willingness to engage. You saw his final reply. Learn from it.

One thing we can agree on - if you are not going to criticise behaviour from one side, then don't criticise the same behaviour from the other. That works for me.

You just keep playing that race card and using logical fallacies all you like - see how that works out for you.

This isn't central station so we don't all need to announce our intentions....but I like the advice of MT, ynot and RTM and others. Enjoy screaming into the void.
    You finally found a fact. We aren't buddies correct.

You really don't understand what a fact is do you? However, perhaps you missed the post where I said something like a lot of journalists are want to be writers and the majority of people from the arts are left leaning so ergo it makes sense there is left leaning journalists. Just like their are numerous right wing ones.

And it hasn't prevented the mass media from having right wing columnists & journalists. I have named many of them recently.

The conditions were about race. I asked him what specifically they had a problem and they wouldn't answer, just that there shouldn't be any conditions. But there is always has been & always will be, but these conditions are a problem.

The 'behaviour' is far more common from the Rightcysts posters on here. Some of them can hardly go a single post without abusing someone. So I find your comment disingenuous.

Same as your last comment, pretty well signaled I think. Thanks for taking my suggestion, at least I won't have to explain the definition of words like fact anymore...
    Last edited by Daytr; Today at 07:39 AM.