sharetrader
Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311
Results 3,101 to 3,106 of 3106
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Flash mob style Palestinian Protest (against government policy) held outside Peters’ residence. Whether or not I support the cause, I think protests outside residences should definitely be off limits, and protesters immediately dispersed/arrested, day or night, for a breach of the peace. What do other posters think?
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...M3JRN3QPTZ22E/
    Yes I agree with you. Protesting outside someones private residence is going way too far. It starts to set a dangerous precident.

By all means, protest in a lawful way at Winnie's public events etc, but the private residence must be off limits.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Yes I agree with you. Protesting outside someones private residence is going way too far. It starts to set a dangerous precident.

By all means, protest in a lawful way at Winnie's public events etc, but the private residence must be off limits.
    Agree. This is NEVER acceptable and should be dealt with harshly by Police.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Agree. This is NEVER acceptable and should be dealt with harshly by Police.

Ditto that too

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Thanks for the insult. Par for the course.

I have never once claimed to be right on an opinion. As it's subjective and it's an opinion.

But I do understand going by the comments on here from a lot of rightcyst voters, that they don't like other opinions be it in the media or on this site for that matter.

But each to their own. Half the reason I engage on these political threads is to hear different views from my own. But that doesn't mean I will agree with them, but I think it's important to know what people are thinking or see things outside your bubble.

I have been at home a lot lately as am recovering from a serious injury, what's Balance's excuse or more the point why has it not raised by any of you? Ahhh because he panders to the right whilst insulting the left.
    Something I have seen sits well with some of you.

And yes I realise RTM may never read this.
    Echo, echo....
    Good on you Daytr.Keep taking on these people.Sone of them choose the ignore button because they don't want to face up to things,to many uncomfortable truths that this Cannibal Collective is bringing to our country.Othets reek of some sort of self entitlement and they will say ANYTHING to protect their position .
    I see very little that this Govt is doing that's good ,just tearing down pretty much everything that came before.
    One poll does not a trend make....yet
    But when it shows 41% of kiwis disagree with fast tracking we know trouble lies ahead ehh

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I see very little that this Govt is doing that's good ,just tearing down pretty much everything that came before.
    Labour did exactly the same, fast tracking the tear down of National policies, many under urgency, especially when they had the unprecedented MMP majority. Slam dunk.

Now the shoe is on the other foot, the Labourites squeal like stuck pigs about tactics that they unequivocally used themselves. Lol at that!

And time has proven that "pretty much everything that came before" was a massive unadulterated failure, an extraordinary drain on the public purse, tax payer funded debacles, to achieve ... absolutely nothing in 6 years!

Which needs to be taken down, eliminated, reformed and rebuilt. The only question imo is whether the coalition can get it or some of it, done in the time they have until the next election.

Whatever your smoking JT, it's not working, and I suggest that you post earlier in the day rather than after the gins and smoke embolden you and distort your perceptions of reality.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/whats-...57JSGYOJQCV7A/
    "Parliament has processes in place for lawmaking so we have a chance to debate them properly, fix any issues and hear views from the public," Seymour said.
    "If the Government wanted good laws that didn't have unintended consequences it would stop forcing laws through under urgency."
    Last edited by dln; Today at 09:27 PM.