sharetrader
Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283
Results 2,821 to 2,826 of 2826

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    That won't surprise anybody.
    Ahh well.
    You will be able provide a list of Paula Bennett's greatest achievements then...
    No thought not.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Ahh well.
    You will be able provide a list of Paula Bennett's greatest achievements then...
    No thought not.
    That is one woman I truly detest...

For a whole host of reasons... but the final nail in the coffin was watching her lick Bill English's arse in the lead up to the 2017 election when he (foolishly) decided to pick her as his deputy.

Watching her go on about how inspiring he is as a leader etc etc **** **** literally made me want to barf.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    That is one woman I truly detest...

For a whole host of reasons... but the final nail in the coffin was watching her lick Bill English's arse in the lead up to the 2017 election when he (foolishly) decided to pick her as his deputy.

Watching her go on about how inspiring he is as a leader etc etc **** **** literally made me want to barf.
    Oh well we can agree on something.
    I saw her on the campaign trail in 2017 & she really had a shocker. From memory they sent her home.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Ahh well.
    No thought not.
    It's just that I don't wxpect you to understand much at all - about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    It's just that I don't wxpect you to understand much at all - about anything.
    So clever.🙄
    All you rightcysts can only come up with is poor rudimentary humour & insults.
    What you say, says far more about you than me buddy.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

DFABPCLMB

There comes a point when the antagonist is the joke and the jokes pretty much write themselves....especially when the antagonist *really enjoys* watching James Shaw.