sharetrader
Page 153 of 389 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3885
    Guru

In parliament today Luxon asserted that they have been calling for a ceasefire in Gaza since October - not true.
    They spent quite some time saying that they couldn't ask for a ceasefire as it wasn't practical and wouldn't stick.

deleted deleted
    Last edited by Balance; 20-02-2024 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Still not being honest or honorable.
    Your hero, Trump, would be proud of you. I am asserting that Trump is your hero because you mimic his discussion methods so well.
    And I can categorically state that Trump the Fornicator is not my hero.

Your turn to state your case with Clueless Cindy. Be a man and man up.

Ardern's legacy which we see the MSM displaying everyday with their woke leftist coverage of politics in NZ today :

Last edited by Balance; 20-02-2024 at 05:28 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And I can categorically state that Trump the Fornicator is not my hero.

Your turn to state your case with Clueless Cindy. Be a man and man up.
    Another lie? How are we to tell?

If I man up again will you finally apologise? I doubt it but there is the challenge to you.
    I can categorically state that Jacinda Adern is not, and was not my sole source of truth.
    I liked a lot of what she said but not all by any means.
    I am capable of balanced thinking unlike someone writing here.

And Robertson who spent like a sex-starved partner on an unlimited budget gets Hapless Hipkins emotional?

Leaving the mess for the new government to clean up.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...emotional.html
    Last edited by Balance; 20-02-2024 at 06:58 PM.

IMO

You're right dobby and the good thing about those sort of people they are as transparent as and completely blind to the fact that they learned nothing from their parents or society.Not knowing the difference between right or wrong, truth or lies.well we have our own mini me trump on these threads which is a form of entertainment i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    You're right dobby and the good thing about those sort of people they are as transparent as and completely blind to the fact that they learned nothing from their parents or society.Not knowing the difference between right or wrong, truth or lies.well we have our own mini me trump on these threads which is a form of entertainment i guess.
    OMG - you are describing Ardern, her ministers (especially Hapless Hipkins) & her Labour government!

One source of truth and the most transparent government ever?
    Last edited by Balance; 20-02-2024 at 06:55 PM.

Transferred from Labour thread as it puts in perspective the mess left behind by Clueless Cindy & her bunch of nincompoops :

What an indictment of Ardern - 5 years in leadership and there's nothing to show!

Ardern in the USA: Harvard's Kennedy School should be using her as a Case Study of the Dangers of Charisma

Having left Kiwis

- the legacy of a cost-of-living crisis,

- falling education standards for our poorest children

&

- racial division,

former PM Ardern is now shacked up in the Kennedy School at Harvard University, enjoying the pleasures of being on the receiving end of the University's $US 60 billion endowment. She recently gave a rousing speech there, saying the secret to great government policy is to "bring in the public". Did the out-of-touch Harvard folks not hear about the landslide defeat her Labour Party just suffered because it was hard to find anyone she brought with her? Nearly every policy she enacted has been reversed these past months because the public slam-dunk rejected them.

Ardern frequently attacked the 1980s market reforms of Roger Douglas, Richard Prebble & company, saying they had not brought in the public & were a disaster. Yet those reforms, be it an independent Central Bank, lower personal income tax rates, GST, elimination of farmer subsidies, floating dollar & more, are still in place 40 years later - whereas it's hard to find a single Ardern "reform" still there one year after she left office.

Her government turned

- the vaccinated against the unvaccinated;

- Māori against non-Māori;

- rich against poor;

- farmer against environmentalist.

Her motto became "divide & conquer"; not "bring in the public". Big Media are desperate to paint Luxon, Seymour & Peters as dividers. But we, the people, know the truth. The seeds of division were laid and cultivated by Ardern.

Harvard's Kennedy School of blah-blah should be ashamed of itself for becoming a place that jumps on bubbles, even after they've burst, where the faculty hire former politicians whose partisan views align with their own. Its seminars now resemble group therapy sessions, lacking in academic integrity. The School is not searching for the truth, which is meant to be the ethos of a university.

So what was the lesson of Ardern's time in politics? She was perhaps the most charismatic leader NZ has ever known - a Case Study of a long line of world politicians who've led their country to ruin yet for a time were wildly embraced by the public due to their charisma. She relied on (terrible) advice & saw her job as "selling it to the public", which she did with extraordinary talent.

But that advice led to

- never-ending lockdowns even after most of our population were vaccinated (because Prof. Michael Baker advised elimination was "sustainable"),

- spiraling debt,

- more monopolies,

- unaffordable prices and inflation.

Ardern gained personal mojo & success - yet cost the nation its mojo & success. We must regain it fast and get back to where we once belonged.

Opinion of :

Professor Robert MacCulloch holds the Matthew S. Abel Chair of Macroeconomics at Auckland University. He has previously worked at the Reserve Bank, Oxford University, and the London School of Economics.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    OMG - you are describing Ardern, her ministers (especially Hapless Hipkins) & her Labour government!

One source of truth and the most transparent government ever?
    There we go - challenge failed.
    Seems you will never man up to your mistake and apologise, but we have seen that before with you.