sharetrader
Page 163 of 329 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3281
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yup - same ignoramus peasant panda-nz who wanted Ryman to do a share buyback using more debt when the company was close to defaulting on its debts.
    Says the quote liar.
    Last edited by dobby41; 27-02-2024 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Says the quote lier.
    Learn how to spell before you post, Labour loser.

Guru

Learn how to spell before you post, Labour loser.
    You are still a great liar!
    Not man enough to ever admit that you are wrong even when it is painfully obvious to all.

You are still a great liar!
    Not man enough to ever admit that you are wrong even when it is painfully obvious to all.
    Yawn. From dobby41, whose hero is Clueless Cindy and who is his one source of truth.

Yawn.

Meanwhile, more revelations of just how incompetent & messes everything were under Labour - immigration scams were not only proliferating but ignored by the civil service under Ardern, Hapless Hipkins and the clown ministers.

More mess for the new government to clean up.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/politics/350...t-under-carpet

Officials told a Public Service Commission inquiry that Immigration NZ bosses didn't seem to take these concerns seriously, and had their reports “swept under the carpet”.
    Last edited by Balance; 27-02-2024 at 04:07 PM.

Stuart Nash to join NZF or ACT next election?

Just look how the Labourites are reacting because he is spilling the beans on how decisions were made under Hapless Hipkins and Clueless Cindy.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...s-got-no-class

Willie Jackson calling anyone without class is like a flea ridden dog trying to get rid of its fleas on others.

Guru

Yawn. From dobby41, whose hero is Clueless Cindy and who is his one source of truth.

Yawn.
    As a Trumpist (it seems from your actions) you wouldn't know the truth from any source.

Guru

As a Trumpist (it seems from your actions) you wouldn't know the truth from any source.
    Boo hoo, name calling now. A Trumpist? What the hell is that? Never heard of it.

O you mean a Trump supporter? Hell yeah I am. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

(That said, I dont' think Balance is a Trump supporter, so I think you have mis allocated him.) Thats something you lefties like to do... put people in boxes. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    O you mean a Trump supporter? Hell yeah I am. Nothing to be ashamed of there.
    Trump has a sixty year history of lying, cheating, racism, xenophobia, physical abuse of women and misogyny. His organisations have sought refuge in bankruptcy to cheat and rip off his creditors on nearly a dozen ocassions, and have been criminally convicted of nearly twenty counts of systematic fraud and tax evasion.

He and his family have personally been convicted of multiple counts of systematic business fraud and ordered to disgorge more than US$400M. He was found to have raped E. Jean Carrol and subsequently repeatedly defamed her. He has been orderd to pay her about US$90M as a result.

He has been found (by two separate judicial processes), to have instigated an insurrection, and is currently facing nearly a hundred separate counts of conspiracy, obstruction, election interference, and unlawful retention of National Security Documents.

On a personal level, he is a tragically flawed human being, a malignant narcissist, pathological liar, and bully.

I can understand why you support him.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post

(That said, I dont' think Balance is a Trump supporter, so I think you have mis allocated him.)
    Balance is not a Trump supporter - he just behaves like Trump in discussion and debate.