sharetrader
Page 201 of 389 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3881
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    BS, you have presented your case very well, that all it would have taken to prevent so much misery is for Hamas to have given up 130 hostages, and some of their own.

When will they ever learn?

Good that you have become enlightened though.

Hey Getty, intentionally editing another's post in reply, to reconstruct a meaning different to what they intended, crosses a red line. It's unethical & prohibited under ST rules.

Its really important we can trust the opinions expressed on ST on all threads are the genuine opinions of the poster, & haven't been manipulated in any way by another poster in reply, to convey a different meaning.

I can put up with some occasional personal abuse, but playing around with my posts to change their meaning esp over something as important as this humanitarian crisis which some of us care deeply about, crosses a red line.

Own & express your own opinions & views. Don't fiddle around with others on here.

Guru

BS, you can cry wounded, l suppose my attempt to prise your other eye open did hurt.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Hey Getty, intentionally editing another's post in reply, to reconstruct a meaning different to what they intended, crosses a red line. It's unethical & prohibited under ST rules.

Its really important we can trust the opinions expressed on ST on all threads are the genuine opinions of the poster, & haven't been manipulated in any way by another poster in reply, to convey a different meaning.

I can put up with some occasional personal abuse, but playing around with my posts to change their meaning esp over something as important as this humanitarian crisis which some of us care deeply about, crosses a red line.

Own & express your own opinions & views. Don't fiddle around with others on here.
    If he has done that he should be immediately banned.Take it up with the mods.

Guru

People will read anything the way they want to won't they.

Simply not reposting 2 irrelevant sentences doesn't amount to a reconstruct in my view, but perhaps you are capable of seeing another perspective on the exact repost of the rest.

Banned

Simply not reposting 2 irrelevant sentences doesn't amount to a reconstruct in my view, but perhaps you are capable of seeing another perspective on the exact repost of the rest.
    Yeah, I went back to the original post and don’t see the issue.

I do that all the time when I want to reply to a particular part of a post.

I think BS had a bad day yesterday with yet another scandal in his beloved Green Party. These guys are actual bullies, thieves and migrant worker abusers.

To be fair he did provide one message saying he condemns. Certainly not the endless wall of text like when Luxon was ‘exposed’ for claiming an accommodaiton allowance that he was perfectly allowed claim.

One token message about Darleen when the allegations are incredibly serious. Wall of text for Luxon when no crimes committed at all.

Go figure!

So yeah, I think he is feeling poorly and was just lashing out over nothing Getty.
    Last edited by mistaTea; 16-03-2024 at 10:40 AM.

IMO

Not as bad as BlubberBalances but still unacceptable entitled behaviour.Draw a line at decency thanks .

It's looking more and more likely that Willis will have to honour her promise and resign if the Cannibal Collective govt have to borrow to cover the tax cuts.
    Luxons interview with Tova about police pay has exposed his thin veneer of not knowing what's going on and making stuff up.Tough on crime lol,a blue wave of police heading overseas to greener fields.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Yeah, I went back to the original post and don’t see the issue.

I do that all the time when I want to reply to a particular part of a post.

I think BS had a bad day yesterday with yet another scandal in his believe Green Party. These guys are actual bullies, thieves and migrant worker abusers.

To be fair he did provide one message saying he condemns. Certainly not the endless wall of text like when Luxon was ‘exposed’ for claiming an accommodaiton allowance that he was perfectly allowed claim.

One token message about Darleen when the allegations are incredibly serious. Wall of text for Luxon when no crimes committed at all.

Go figure!

So yeah, I think he is feeling poorly and was just lashing out over nothing Getty.
    Same. Had a look and can't see Getty having done anything that isn't regularly done by most posters when you are responding to a particular part of a post. It often makes it easier to follow rather than read the whole of previous posts that may include lots of comments you are not responding to. Agree it looks like BS has a bad day !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    It's looking more and more likely that Willis will have to honour her promise and resign if the Cannibal Collective govt have to borrow to cover the tax cuts.
    Luxons interview with Tova about police pay has exposed his thin veneer of not knowing what's going on and making stuff up.Tough on crime lol,a blue wave of police heading overseas to greener fields.
    Mark Mitchell - No worries we'll get some officers in from the UK, china and the phillipines.

I don't think they're going to do much about either the pay issue or migration.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 16-03-2024 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

I think BS had a bad day yesterday with yet another scandal in his believe Green Party. These guys are actual bullies, thieves and migrant worker abusers.

Go figure!

Can there be anything more repugnant, disgusting and immoral than a MP, standing on a platform of fairness, rights and equality for all, being uncovered as an exploitive employer?

Don't expect the likes of BS to post much about workers' exploitation and illegal activities by their beloved hypocrites in Labour and the Greens - they are too indoctrinated by their party machinery to be even remotely objective!

And ever more revelations (expect more now that it is out in the open) about just how exploitive & devious Tana & her husband have been with their business practices.

Not only that but it is clear as well that they have been evading their tax obligations by paying the exploited migrant staff cash and not accounting for PAYE.

The IRD, one hopes, is taking note and will launch an investigation into what are criminal offenses under NZ law.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/3502...yees-speak-out

“I don’t think Darleen [Tana] and Christian understand they are actually causing pain in people’s lives. They come off as these ‘Green, save-the-world’ people, but they are so far from that.”

"Nick Scott, who won an ERA ruling that he was owed about $30,000 in wages, penalties and costs, says he is still waiting. Scott worked for the company in 2021 - two years after Tana relinquished her shareholding. But he said despite that, Tana still dealt with the company’s payroll while he worked there."

"Hoff-Nielsen had paid $4,000 of the amount due, without a payslip or any information about whether he had withheld tax."

The dormant exploitive slave-keeping gene in Darleen Tana re-asserting itself given the opportunity?

Last edited by Balance; 16-03-2024 at 10:32 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Can there be anything more repugnant, disgusting and immoral than a MP, standing on a platform of fairness, rights and equality for all, being uncovered as an exploitive employer?

Don't expect the likes of BS to post much about workers' exploitation and illegal activities by their beloved hypocrites in Labour and the Greens - they are too indoctrinated by their party machinery to be even remotely objective!

And ever more revelations (expect more now that it is out in the open) about just how exploitive & devious Tana & her husband have been with their business practices.

Not only that but it is clear as well that they have been evading their tax obligations by paying the exploited migrant staff cash and not accounting for PAYE.

The IRD, one hopes, is taking note and will launch an investigation into what are criminal offenses under NZ law.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/3502...yees-speak-out

“I don’t think Darleen [Tana] and Christian understand they are actually causing pain in people’s lives. They come off as these ‘Green, save-the-world’ people, but they are so far from that.”

"Nick Scott, who won an ERA ruling that he was owed about $30,000 in wages, penalties and costs, says he is still waiting. Scott worked for the company in 2021 - two years after Tana relinquished her shareholding. But he said despite that, Tana still dealt with the company’s payroll while he worked there."

"Hoff-Nielsen had paid $4,000 of the amount due, without a payslip or any information about whether he had withheld tax."

The dormant exploitive slave-keeping gene in Darleen Tana re-asserting itself given the opportunity?

Yeah for sure.

When Luxon claimed accommodation allowance as he was well within the rules set by parliament to do BS had an absolute spaz.

When you point out that Willie Jackson and co did the same just sullen silence.

When it came out luxons wife claimed the clean car discount (as she was allowed to do just like everyone else Lee who bought an EV) then there were more walls of text about ‘hypocrisy’ etc because Luxon does not support scheme.

Minor stuff but oh the walls of text that greeted these non-stories! The sky was falling!

Now actual serious allegations of yet another crime by a Green MP…hypocrisy of the highest order by the greens and very little said.

Where are the endless walls of text ripping into these guys?

Just silence and then a lame attempt to change the subject to Israel/Palestine.