sharetrader
Page 235 of 318 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3171

deleted deleted
    Last edited by Balance; 30-03-2024 at 09:52 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    The original claims were that Kiwibuild alone would do 100,000. 10,000 per year.

They changed the story as it became pretty clear that they would never be able to deliver anything like those kind of promises. It became reputation preservation and the comms teams got a lot bigger to handle the job rather than delivery teams.
    Correct. Just simple facts.

deleted deleted
    Last edited by Balance; 30-03-2024 at 09:52 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    So you have gone from 13,000 'built' by Labour to 13,000 'delivered' by Labour - of which many were simply a transfer of houses from existing providers (CHPs) to the government.

Facts - twisted and manipulated just like your heroine Clueless Cindy taught you to.

It’s actually shocking how he tried to manipulate the figures like that and attempted to gaslight me by saying I was the one spinning bs.

Christ Almighty.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    It’s actually shocking how he tried to manipulate the figures like that and attempted to gaslight me by saying I was the one spinning bs.

Christ Almighty.
    Haha, get over yourself. " actually shocking" & you say I was gas lighting. Give me a break.

How many State Houses does the Government have now vs before Labour came to power.
    Circa 13,000. Simple. End of.

How many houses did National deliver? Minus circa 2000 over nine years. Simple. End of.

Sorry I underestimated National’s ineptitude.
    State housing stock actually reduced by over 6,000 in their nine years.
    So if National had delivered pro rata what Labour did then we would have 25.5k more state houses, which would almost have solved the problem.

https://thespinoff.co.nz/politics/25-09-2023/did-national-really-just-simply-sell-off-state-houses

But alas, National didn't make any promises, they just swept NZ's major inadequacies under the carpet and let someone else deal with it.
    Hang on, no they didn't, they actually deliberately made the problem worse.

Genuine question.
    How many more State Houses is NAFT promising to deliver?
    Last edited by Daytr; 30-03-2024 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

Christ Almighty.
    Daytr thinks that he is still in the days of Ardern - where a population cowed by the scaremongering and dictatorship due to Covid allowed Ardern & Labour to hoodwink and lied to NZers.

He along with the other deluded Labourites has still to wake up from the spell cast by the red witch.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-03-2024 at 09:33 AM.

Guru

Daytr thinks that he is still in the days of Ardern - where a population is cowed by the scaremongering and dictatorship due to Covid allowed Ardern & Labour to hoodwink and lied to NZers.

He along with the other deluded Labourites has still to wake up from the spell cast by the red witch.
    You say true, I say thank ya.

Daytr thinks that he is still in the days of Ardern - where a population cowed by the scaremongering and dictatorship due to Covid allowed Ardern & Labour to hoodwink and lied to NZers.

Your imagination running wild again?
    Hearing voices?
    Delusional. Not a question.
    You really do drop to the lowest depths imaginable.

Deleting a few posts there I see Balance.
    Understandably as they were your typically rude slagging off childish BS.

I used to enjoy our interactions at times, especially when you dropped the constant reference to your arse.
    However lately they have just become tedious.
    Last edited by Daytr; 30-03-2024 at 10:00 AM.

Meanwhile, ever more NZers with skills and experience migrate to Australia and GOOD ON THEM!

They have our best wishes for a great future away from Woke Woke Land created after 6 years of Labour & the Maori Cabal.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/why-ne...JLMDQZ6R5WMCU/

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    The original claims were that Kiwibuild alone would do 100,000. 10,000 per year.

They changed the story as it became pretty clear that they would never be able to deliver anything like those kind of promises. It became reputation preservation and the comms teams got a lot bigger to handle the job rather than delivery teams.
    Exactly what happened.

I had several interactions with two of the KB managers (for Auckland North Shore) when they were actively seeking out developers to build with/for them. They were accompanied by an analyst & a junior officer - to gather data?

Dealing with them was a nightmare as their brief kept changing - first they wanted as many 3 bedrooms as possible. Then, they wanted more 2 bedrooms. Then, they reverted back to 3 bedrooms or more!

I got the impression that they were simply following the edicts from Head Office with no real authority save to scope out the market. That could be one reason why they employed so many staff? Correct me if I am incorrect in my assumption.

We gave up and the development in Murrays Bay went ahead privately - did okay although the delay cost penalty interest at one stage at the end of 2% per month for 3 months! Luckily property prices were rocketing ahead so the return was still very good. Thank goodness the development did not go ahead with KB!!!!