sharetrader
Page 248 of 389 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3881

Less than 10% jobs cut so far of the 16,000 civil servants (added by Labour over the last 6 years) and the MSM are squealing like pigs in the abattoir but why were they so silent when the 16,000 jobs were added on?

Those who are taking voluntary redundancies will be on their way to join the exodus to Australia - always the way that the best and most skilled will jump ship first, leaving the useless ones behind.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/public...FA235XPRT5EJY/
    Last edited by Balance; 10-04-2024 at 06:49 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Less than 10% jobs cut so far of the 16,000 civil servants (added by Labour over the last 6 years) and the MSM are squealing like pigs in the abattoir but why were they so silent when the 16,000 jobs were added on?

Those who are taking voluntary redundancies will be on their way to join the exodus to Australia - always the way that the best and most skilled will jump ship first, leaving the useless ones behind.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/public...FA235XPRT5EJY/
    Yeah well MSM getting their beans now.

I donít feel any pity for the paddy gowers of the world hooing and booing about getting sh1t canned.

They still seem to think a white knight should come in and prop them up so they can continue providing a service most people clearly do not want.

They are so divorced from reality they just cannot look in the mirror.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/513949/patrick-gower-clings-to-hope-of-rescue-with-250-jobs-to-go-after-newshub-closes

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    So youíd be happy if the story on the award of the Rhodes scholarship is not run? I have decided not to run it as it would probably appeal to fewer people and of a demographic that advertisers donít pay much for. More of the demographic that advertisersí like want to hear about fights and wayward kids. The site desperately needs more money.

What about Kids fight in Park. And you try include the fact that the government has cut funding to after school clubs in the area? However your editor does not like the additional information? The editor thinks that story should be kept back and run in a few days time., without specifying which area had its funding cut.
    Sure Iíd love to hear about a Rhodes award as long as it was given on merit and not affirmative action. And if kids were fighting in a park as a result of funding cuts backed by irrefutable data confirmed by experts on both sides of the asile then Iíd read that too. Sadly, as we know left bias is institutionalised in the MSM and the editorial direction is anything but unbiased. Luckily we have news outlets that we can choose to read/listen/watch thatís is not under the perview and influence of cancel culture, namely the supposedly unbiased BSA and organisations such as the Disinformation Project

Guru

Radio & TV have run the story of the Porirua pupil suggesting to David Seymour he will be responsible for kids starving if funded school lunches are withdrawn.

Not one word or suggestion in the coverage it's their parents responsibility to feed their children.

The popular 'healthy' options of nachos
    and butter chicken can easily be purchased elsewhere if unimaginative parents can't make a sandwich.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Sure I’d love to hear about a Rhodes award as long as it was given on merit and not affirmative action. And if kids were fighting in a park as a result of funding cuts backed by irrefutable data confirmed by experts on both sides of the asile then I’d read that too. Sadly, as we know left bias is institutionalised in the MSM and the editorial direction is anything but unbiased. Luckily we have news outlets that we can choose to read/listen/watch that’s is not underw the perview and influence of cancel culture, namely the supposedly unbiased BSA and organisations such as the Disinformation Project
    We can all select whichever echo chamber confirms our particular bias.

Membaa

We can all select whichever echo chamber confirms our particular bias.
    Which ones do you select, or is it just ST and your own opinions incessantly repeated that we're all fecked because we don't have a CGT in NZ? You're slipping in your posts, some of them don't even mention CGT.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Radio & TV have run the story of the Porirua pupil suggesting to David Seymour he will be responsible for kids starving if funded school lunches are withdrawn.

Not one word or suggestion in the coverage it's their parents responsibility to feed their children.

The popular 'healthy' options of nachos
    and butter chicken can easily be purchased elsewhere if unimaginative parents can't make a sandwich.
    It would have been better not to have funded lunches rather than for the funding to be taken away? They should use their tax-free capital gains from investments for the extra money they need to find the money to pay for food plus tax during a cost of living crisis.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Which ones do you select, or is it just ST and your own opinions incessantly repeated that we're all fecked because we don't have a CGT in NZ? You're slipping in your posts, some of them don't even mention CGT.
    Baa_Baa has a bee in his bonnet. It seems like you have the obsession, Feel free to block me if you don’t like my echo.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 10-04-2024 at 08:53 PM.

Membaa

Baa_Baa has a bee in his bonnet. It seems like you have the obsession, Feel free to block me if you donít like my echo.
    Not at all, try to keep up, if you want to use ST as your platform, you do need to promote CGT in every post, it seems to be the platform that you base most posts upon. That said, your posts as you pointed out recently, have become quite 'in my words' bitter and myopic. OTY the prerogative is yours.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Not at all, try to keep up, if you want to use ST as your platform, you do need to promote CGT in every post, it seems to be the platform that you base most posts upon. That said, your posts as you pointed out recently, have become quite 'in my words' bitter and myopic. OTY the prerogative is yours.
    Sorry I should have just said that it must be difficult for struggling families to find the extra money for lunches that had previously been funded. I expressed that facetiously.

I have been posting more often as I have had more time on my hands recently.

Anyway, Peace to you.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 10-04-2024 at 09:19 PM.