sharetrader
Page 249 of 354 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3537
  1. #2481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    We can all select whichever echo chamber confirms our particular bias.
    absolutely. I try to consume a range of views. However, MSM is not one of them. I can get considered left views from other sources as I can right
    Last edited by causecelebre; 11-04-2024 at 08:06 AM.

  2. #2482
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hastings, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,505

    Default

    Paddy Gower of "get stuffed" fame says he has no idea of what he will do next.

    With attitude like that Paddy, we need you as shopping mall security, or Corrections Department.

    Fellow bleeding heart John Campbell is a little more complex, maybe a mental health counsellor is his destiny.

  3. #2483
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    21,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Paddy Gower of "get stuffed" fame says he has no idea of what he will do next.

    With attitude like that Paddy, we need you as shopping mall security, or Corrections Department.

    Fellow bleeding heart John Campbell is a little more complex, maybe a mental health counsellor is his destiny.
    Go woke and go broke.

    And to Paddy, you lot can get stuffed indeed like you leftist losers stuffed up your integrity & trust of the public - by taking the Ardern bribes to promote woke policies and racial divisions.

    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/patric...NO5MAALKPJYV4/

    How our hearts bleed for them ....NOT!

    Last edited by Balance; 11-04-2024 at 09:21 AM.

  4. #2484
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    21,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Less than 10% jobs cut so far of the 16,000 civil servants (added by Labour over the last 6 years) and the MSM are squealing like pigs in the abattoir but why were they so silent when the 16,000 jobs were added on?

    Those who are taking voluntary redundancies will be on their way to join the exodus to Australia - always the way that the best and most skilled will jump ship first, leaving the useless ones behind.

    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/public...FA235XPRT5EJY/
    Wonderful news to read - prediction that many Maori & Pacific Islander civil servants will take redundancy and head across to Australia!

    More's the merrier!

    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/kahu/publ...LA3V2T4JNZQBM/

    "The Māori arm of the Public Service Association says the Government’s decision to axe as many as 7500 civil servants means irreplaceable skills and cultural expertise will ultimately be lost across the Tasman and they will join dozens of New Zealand police officers already contemplating heading to greener pastures. She says many Māori and Pasifika public servants will cash up and head to Australia – where they will be welcomed with open arms."

    Last edited by Balance; 11-04-2024 at 09:00 AM.

  5. #2485
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Wonderful news to read - prediction that many Maori & Pacific Islander civil servants will take redundancy and head across to Australia!

    More's the merrier!

    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/kahu/publ...LA3V2T4JNZQBM/

    "The Māori arm of the Public Service Association says the Government’s decision to axe as many as 7500 civil servants means irreplaceable skills and cultural expertise will ultimately be lost across the Tasman and they will join dozens of New Zealand police officers already contemplating heading to greener pastures. She says many Māori and Pasifika public servants will cash up and head to Australia – where they will be welcomed with open arms."

    Not quite sure how Maori cultural expertise will be useful in Australia. Perhaps they can team up with the local indigenous people in calls against colonisation. Oh wait, they already had a referendum about that...

  6. #2486
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    21,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Not quite sure how Maori cultural expertise will be useful in Australia. Perhaps they can team up with the local indigenous people in calls against colonisation. Oh wait, they already had a referendum about that...
    They are expecting an exodus of Maori & Pacific Islanders to Australia to escape from this 'whitey' government?

  7. #2487
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hastings, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,505

    Default

    Can anyone explain how, if Fair Go is unviable broadcast to a mass audience, it would be viable in digital only form?

    Perhaps simply cutting back on the 68 staff reported to make it, would be the savior?

    Bill Hohepa's programmes as shown on Face TV have only himself and his wife making them.

    They may not be slick, but are very watchable, and worthy of inclusion in any historical archive.

  8. #2488
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    They are expecting an exodus of Maori & Pacific Islanders to Australia to escape from this 'whitey' government?
    ....and then run head first into Pauline Hanson

  9. #2489
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...since-covid-19

    Another gift from Cindy for Luxon to deal with…

  10. #2490
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Wonderful news to read - prediction that many Maori & Pacific Islander civil servants will take redundancy and head across to Australia!

    More's the merrier!

    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/kahu/publ...LA3V2T4JNZQBM/

    "The Māori arm of the Public Service Association says the Government’s decision to axe as many as 7500 civil servants means irreplaceable skills and cultural expertise will ultimately be lost across the Tasman and they will join dozens of New Zealand police officers already contemplating heading to greener pastures. She says many Māori and Pasifika public servants will cash up and head to Australia – where they will be welcomed with open arms."


    Can our Govt pay their fares over there so they can assemble & ask the Aussie Govt to set up a gravy train
    like what they dreamed they had here, or too hard ?

    At least that way the Aborigine contingent will have some mates to duplicate the same scheme with

    One way of sorting out the problem & finding a new home in new promised land for all 7500 lost wanderers who run away from downsized Kiwi Public Service

    If they were so irreplaceable here, then why no previous word on them coming on board or being around ?

    How much did this self entitled mob extract from the coffers each & every year to keep them luxury on the taxpayer's t^t ?
    Last edited by nztx; 11-04-2024 at 08:01 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •