sharetrader
Page 309 of 389 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3881

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Oh Balance, always thinking you have more influence than you do, like some big swinging dick. ��

Buddy you couldn't influence yourself out of ur own lunchbox.

What I find very interesting, is very few of the Rightcysts on here want to have an honest conversation or actually here both sides. Many want only to have a right-wing media. They want an echo chamber of their right-wing ideology.
    Pretty similar to how the Nazis party started out.
    Threatening or insulting anyone that thought differently to the.

There's only one way, our way and all that BS.
    It's actually a very dangerous ideology and should be stomped out and called out for what it is.
    Why are you still posting here?

Oh Balance, always thinking you have more influence than you do, like some big swinging dick. 🤣

Buddy you couldn't influence yourself out of ur own lunchbox.

What I find very interesting, is very few of the Rightcysts on here want to have an honest conversation or actually here both sides. Many want only to have a right-wing media. They want an echo chamber of their right-wing ideology.
    Threatening or insulting anyone that thought differently to the.

There's only one way, our way and all that BS.
    It's actually a very dangerous ideology and should be stomped out and called out for what it is.
    Nazi behavior belongs fair and square with your mob. No chance your going to convince anyone here otherwise. Like I said Daytr, you are full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Why are you still posting here?
    Who do you think you are?
    Bullying might have worked for you at school buddy but it's time to put your big boy pants on & stop the crude & childish behaviour.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Nazi behavior belongs fair and square with your mob. No chance your going to convince anyone here otherwise. Like I said Daytr, you are full of it.
    Confusing your left & your right?

Not sure what you mean by my mob?
    You mean the parties I didn't vote for?

I never saw Labour trying to shut down the right wing media.
    Last edited by Daytr; 05-05-2024 at 03:03 PM.

Who do you think you are?
    Bullying might have worked for you at school buddy but it's time to put your big boy pants on & stop the crude & childish behaviour.
    Simply reminding you of your wish to post on the Labour thread - your wish, nothing to do with bullying which you woke leftists do so well.

Kiri Allan, Ginny Andersen, Genter …
    Last edited by Balance; 05-05-2024 at 04:02 PM.

Legend

So it's OK for Australia's billionaires, Gina Rhinehart etc to have a good relationship with the Chinese but not politicians?
    Shouldn't you have good relationships with your biggest trading partner?

That doesn't mean you have to cosy up to them & not speak diplomatically about what you disagree with.

Morrison's Government has cost the Australian economy $100s of billions and over time it could be more as China divest itself off its dependence on Australian minerals.

The US are in a difficult position. There status as the premier world power is under threat, as not only China's influence increases but so to will Russian backed India.

AUKUS one is about nuclear submarines, again Carr was asked his opinion & he gave it, he's not representing Australia & he has prior knowledge of the matter.
    That's no reason for Peter's to lose the plot.
    Aukus though is developing into more than just nuclear subs. Back when we had a heavily dependent economic relationship with Britain, fortunately most people in NZ were keen members of the British Empire and Commonwealth. It will be interesting to see how the relationship develops with Communist China.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 05-05-2024 at 04:38 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Simply reminding you of your wish to post on the Labour thread - your wish, nothing to do with bullying which you woke leftists do so well.

Kiri Allan, Ginny Andersen, Genter …

Just love how Daytr pulls out the bully card when so many of his posts are full of personal attacks when he doesn't like people calling him out on his bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Aukus though is developing into more than just nuclear subs. Back when we had a heavily dependent economic relationship with Britain, fortunately most people in NZ were keen members of the British Empire and Commonwealth. It will be interesting to see how the relationship develops with Communist China.
    Sure but into what? No one seems willing to say.
    One of things suggested is, if NZ joined it would only be able to buy US military technology and arms. Proof will be in the pudding but Luxon was non-committal about any disclosure.

We have what I would term a pretty balanced relationship with China to date. In this part of the world we have to be nimble and adapt to all different regimes. Communist Vietnam is one of the fasted growing economies in the world.
    Indonesia will have more influence over time.
    Best we get on with our Pacific neighbours as much as necessary.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

DFDTABPCLMB

Now it's time for me to say that you are missing the point. It is interesting you say you want a debate. As previously pointed out, you use a plethora of fallacies in your arguments. IOW you are not able to practice what you preach to, or demand of, others. You aren't being taken seriously hence the reason no-one engages seriously with you. Someone recently tried to have a rational debate with you and you immediately played the race card. That is appalling behaviour.

Furthermore, you cannot accurately state your opponents position and you are putting up strawman arguments. Not a single poster here has said they want a right wing media. People want a balanced media. And no one here has said they want an echo chamber. So you shouldn't be surprised if no one is going to argue against your pre-defined and incorrect strawman propositions.

Lastly, your factual inaccuracies have been pointed out by others with links to sources but you never acknowledge them. Instead you would rather work yourself into a lather as you try to 'win' an online argument with strangers.

And now you invoke Godwin's law....it didn't even take 2 posts to get there.....just the one. This makes your posts a joke. They cannot be taken seriously hence the numerous less than serious replies from numerous posters to your posts. You must be incredibly bored or missing something in your life to continue engaging in such an argumentative manner. For your own sake take some time out and get some fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Now it's time for me to say that you are missing the point. It is interesting you say you want a debate. As previously pointed out, you use a plethora of fallacies in your arguments. IOW you are not able to practice what you preach to, or demand of, others. You aren't being taken seriously hence the reason no-one engages seriously with you. Someone recently tried to have a rational debate with you and you immediately played the race card. That is appalling behaviour.

Furthermore, you cannot accurately state your opponents position and you are putting up strawman arguments. Not a single poster here has said they want a right wing media. People want a balanced media. And no one here has said they want an echo chamber. So you shouldn't be surprised if no one is going to argue against your pre-defined and incorrect strawman propositions.

Lastly, your factual inaccuracies have been pointed out by others with links to sources but you never acknowledge them. Instead you would rather work yourself into a lather as you try to 'win' an online argument with strangers.

And now you invoke Godwin's law....it didn't even take 2 posts to get there.....just the one. This makes your posts a joke. They cannot be taken seriously hence the numerous less than serious replies from numerous posters to your posts. You must be incredibly bored or missing something in your life to continue engaging in such an argumentative manner. For your own sake take some time out and get some fresh air.
    Ferg, on several occasions on these threads I
    have seen posts from various participants stating they hope the left leaning MSM falls over or disappears etc.
    Referencing Stuff, NZH, News Hub etc I.e mainstream media.

I'm not sure how you could miss these posts?
    Please provide examples of the factual inaccuracies you claim.
    Fallacies? Anything?
    I didn't play the race card. The conditions were relating to Maori it was a fair question.
    There has always been conditions, but now the conditions are a problem.

There is a constant barrage of insults, complete exaggerations and denials from many repetitive rabid right wing posters on here, but no mention of them huh?

Open the other one Ferg. Most of the posts I have seen from you replying to me are full of bluster without substance.
    Par for the course.

And the one poster who did recently engage with I made comment as such re the respect shown, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with them.

Bjauck is another respectful poster on here and it's good to engage with people like that.

So where is your outrage at all the insults, quite ugly remarks and derision that the likes of Balance and others continually hurl?

Didn't think so.
    Rightcysts echo chamber.
    Don't think so buddy.

If you don't like reading my posts, you know what to do. Like I have with MistaTea recently.
    Last edited by Daytr; 05-05-2024 at 08:31 PM.