sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    If you can show me a single post where I said that Maori ‘don’t deserve rights’, then go for it. All human beings deserve the same human rights.
    You make up preposterous and vile claims and don’t back them with any evidence.
    If you want to prevent Maori from protesting because you're scared of separatist and breaking of "unity", then you're against the rights of Maori to express their opinions whether you think it true or not

"Preposterous and vile claims"
    Like what?
    Me calling you racist? I never made that "preposterous and vile claim", you did

Me mocking your mental health? I never made that "preposterous and vile" claim about your mental health, you did

Me lying about being left-wing? You made those "preposterous and vile claims"

Now you're accusing me of making vile claims? Preposterous and vile

If you find those claims, preposterous and vile, why do stand with the likes of Balance when they make those comments and remarks, if it's vile, then you would agree that maybe your internet friends are also creating separation and standing against unity, It seems if they support you and your comments, I guess you can turn a blind eye? Only when someone disagrees with you it becomes an issue
    Last edited by LEMON; 06-12-2023 at 08:23 AM.