sharetrader
    Guru

Thumbs up U S year interest rates.

I cannot believe that there isnt a titler about U S interest rates, if there is can someone point me to it.

IMO once the U S 10 year goes sub 4% ( its currently 4.17% today ) it will be game on for young and all.

Guru

4.13% and falling !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    4.13% and falling !
    Yes I think the FED will put up rates in the new year ..they want a recession they need consumer demand to drop...unemployment to rise ,,housing to deflate .. but the markets and debt markets are pricing in the FED to be weak and allow inflation to run and the GOOD times to keep going in the markets
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Massive drop to 4.04 % ATM as Powell said interest rates wont stay high for long now and consequently the DOW now is at an all time high 37,000 !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Massive drop to 4.04 % ATM as Powell said interest rates wont stay high for long now and consequently the DOW now is at an all time high 37,000 !!!!
    I'll believe the cuts when I see them ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu