sharetrader
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 146
  1. #91
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hastings, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Agreed, the IDF open fire including from an Israeli tank, on a large group of desperate starving women & children (mostly) waiting desperately for Food Aid, resulting in over 100 being killed, almost 800 wounded & injured, absolute carnage.

    Stop to think for a moment what a single bullet from a high powered semi-automatic fired by an Israeli soldier does to a small Palestinian child, smashing bone & flesh to pieces.
    10 Children per day having arms & legs amputated if they even survive, often without anaesthetic now, & all the hospitals destroyed now.

    Another of the atrocities & war crimes being committed daily by the IDF in Gaza, while politicians dither & pretend to look the other way.


    FFS, NZ Foreign Minister Winston Peters has just announced a new package of over 500 sanctions against Russia for its illegal occupation of Ukraine, yet we do nothing about the massacre of over 30,000 Palestinians, over 25,000 of them women & children, plus another 70,000 injured, thousands of children buried under tons of concrete rubble, over half the trucks carrying AID including Food & Medical supplies being blocked by Israelis from going into Gaza.
    Where's the humanity, don't these people matter? Are people blind? The sheer hypocrisy is stunning.
    And President Biden condemns the massacre while reaffirming support for Israel!


    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...low-motion-ngo

    https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/l...-24/index.html
    So have you passed your feelings on to Hamas, saying look what you started, take responsibility for it, and please seek to resolve it for all time?

  2. #92
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    21,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    So have you passed your feelings on to Hamas, saying look what you started, take responsibility for it, and please seek to resolve it for all time?
    BS is too busy regurgitating the spin and bullshxt from the Labour Party, Greens and Hamas.

    Note his regurgitation of Hipkins’ ‘outrage’ at Luxon’s accommodation claim while totally ignoring the 8 Labour ministers and MPs who have been doing the same for the last 3 years? Bloody hypocrite of the highest order.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-03-2024 at 10:20 AM.

  3. #93
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    BS is too busy regurgitating the spin and bullshxt from the Labour Party, Greens and Hamas.

    Note his regurgitation of Hipkins’ ‘outrage’ at Luxon’s accommodation claim while totally ignoring the 8 Labour ministers and MPs who have been doing the same for the last 3 years? Bloody hypocrite of the highest order.

    You're comparing apples with oranges.

    1. Unlike PM's, Ministers aren't provided with the free official residence of the Prime Minister in Wellington, Premier House.
    2. No other PM in the last 35 years has claimed the accomodation allowance, but Luxon thinks he's special & says he 'entitled' to the $52,000.
    3. At this time, Chris Luxon is demanding huge sacrifices from others, huge cut's across the Public Sector, no more "treating the taxpayer like an ATM Machine. "
    4. What sort of example is the PM setting, when saying the govt he's leading will go through govt spending "line by line" to eliminate any wastage.
    5. Premier House is perfectly fine, if he doesn't feel its up to the luxury standards he's used to, fine but don't expect the taxpayer to pay $52,000 for him to live in his own place.
    6. Obviously he was told urgently by his mentor John Key or some other advisor like Paula Bennet, he was making a huge mistake in the current Cost of Living Crisis with record number of families using Food Banks, he looked greedy & way out of touch & needed to pay the money back.
    7. Luxon's greedy foolishness was a gift to the opposition, he would have received the most shock & outrage from senior people within his own party.
    8. Luxon's constantly promoted himself as a prudent financial manager & he's the best leader to get the countries finances back in order.
    But what does he do? Gouges every dollar he can get because he's "entitled to it."
    Great example to set when you're asking everyone else to make sacrifices for the sake of the country!

  4. #94
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    You're comparing apples with oranges.

    1. Unlike PM's, Ministers aren't provided with the free official residence of the Prime Minister in Wellington, Premier House.
    2. No other PM in the last 35 years has claimed the accomodation allowance, but Luxon thinks he's special & says he 'entitled' to the $52,000.
    3. At this time, Chris Luxon is demanding huge sacrifices from others, huge cut's across the Public Sector, no more "treating the taxpayer like an ATM Machine. "
    4. What sort of example is the PM setting, when saying the govt he's leading will go through govt spending "line by line" to eliminate any wastage.
    5. Premier House is perfectly fine, if he doesn't feel its up to the luxury standards he's used to, fine but don't expect the taxpayer to pay $52,000 for him to live in his own place.
    6. Obviously he was told urgently by his mentor John Key or some other advisor like Paula Bennet, he was making a huge mistake in the current Cost of Living Crisis with record number of families using Food Banks, he looked greedy & way out of touch & needed to pay the money back.
    7. Luxon's greedy foolishness was a gift to the opposition, he would have received the most shock & outrage from senior people within his own party.
    8. Luxon's constantly promoted himself as a prudent financial manager & he's the best leader to get the countries finances back in order.
    But what does he do? Gouges every dollar he can get because he's "entitled to it."
    Great example to set when you're asking everyone else to make sacrifices for the sake of the country!
    And you proliferate you BS across multiple threads. (Refer NACT thread) Points 1 & 5 which drive your anti-Luxon narrative are falsehoods and you know it! Hipkins was given a report that Premier House needed work. Luxon has inherited this.

    Cut the crap BS.

  5. #95
    Permanent Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,547

    Default

    I read children are starving in Gaza now, I guess Israel and Israelis don't care as they see Palestinians as untermensch and they continue to build illegal settlements in the West Bank, I guess they need lebensraum.

  6. #96
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    21,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I read children are starving in Gaza now, I guess Israel and Israelis don't care as they see Palestinians as untermensch and they continue to build illegal settlements in the West Bank, I guess they need lebensraum.
    Blame Hamas.

    They declared war & genocide against Israel on Oct 7th and think they can use civilians as human shields to hide behind.

    War is hell and Hamas brought hell to the Palestinian people.

    It’s that simple.

  7. #97
    IMO
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    9,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    You're comparing apples with oranges.

    1. Unlike PM's, Ministers aren't provided with the free official residence of the Prime Minister in Wellington, Premier House.
    2. No other PM in the last 35 years has claimed the accomodation allowance, but Luxon thinks he's special & says he 'entitled' to the $52,000.
    3. At this time, Chris Luxon is demanding huge sacrifices from others, huge cut's across the Public Sector, no more "treating the taxpayer like an ATM Machine. "
    4. What sort of example is the PM setting, when saying the govt he's leading will go through govt spending "line by line" to eliminate any wastage.
    5. Premier House is perfectly fine, if he doesn't feel its up to the luxury standards he's used to, fine but don't expect the taxpayer to pay $52,000 for him to live in his own place.
    6. Obviously he was told urgently by his mentor John Key or some other advisor like Paula Bennet, he was making a huge mistake in the current Cost of Living Crisis with record number of families using Food Banks, he looked greedy & way out of touch & needed to pay the money back.
    7. Luxon's greedy foolishness was a gift to the opposition, he would have received the most shock & outrage from senior people within his own party.
    8. Luxon's constantly promoted himself as a prudent financial manager & he's the best leader to get the countries finances back in order.
    But what does he do? Gouges every dollar he can get because he's "entitled to it."
    Great example to set when you're asking everyone else to make sacrifices for the sake of the country!
    Yes Luxons fundamental entitled transparency at work for all to see.Thanks for kicking against the prikks.

  8. #98
    Permanent Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Blame Hamas.

    They declared war & genocide against Israel on Oct 7th and think they can use civilians as human shields to hide behind.

    War is hell and Hamas brought hell to the Palestinian people.

    It’s that simple.
    Do the children automatically join Hamas at birth? I think these kids are dying of starvation not directly from Israeli bombs and bullets aimed at Hamas.

    Hamas may have declared war and genocide on Israel but Israel seem to be doing the better job at it.

    The settlements in the West Bank and stealing land and killing and detaining Palestinians has been going on for many years.

    This seems different to the plucky new nation fighting for its survival in the early days. All Arab countries wanted the eradication of Israel and probably still do, but what they are doing to the Palestinians does not seem like they are fighting an existential threat.
    Last edited by Aaron; 06-03-2024 at 09:42 AM.

  9. #99
    ****
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Do the children automatically join Hamas at birth? I think these kids are dying of starvation not directly from Israeli bombs and bullets aimed at Hamas.

    Hamas may have declared war and genocide on Israel but Israel seem to be doing the better job at it.
    Well when Israel attacks humanitarian aid deliveries children will starve or die of dehydration. Everything in & out of the Palestinian territory is controlled by Israel & its not like you can feel safe being outside tending the tomatoes when you are in a war zone.

    It's because these types of tactics that are being used by Israel that genocide is an appropriate term.
    Last edited by Daytr; 06-03-2024 at 09:31 AM.

  10. #100
    IMO
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    9,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Well when Israel attacks humanitarian aid deliveries children will starve or die of dehydration. Everything in & out of the Palestinian territory is controlled by Israel & its not like you can feel safe being outside tending the tomatoes when you are in a war zone.

    It's because these types of tactics that are being used by Israel that genocide is an appropriate term.
    Yeah,anti semitism around the world is growing fast,including me.Re 70 years of ratcheting oppression is the perfect breeding ground for rising up.With multiple casualties amongst the Palestinians through all that time,take your pick,re 30 or 40 dying for each Jew?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •