sharetrader
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    As previously posted I have mentally cauterised my jewish genes from my heart and soul.Best i can do atp.Hopefully The current govt gets voted out and we end up with a solution for both over there.What the army and govt are doing and the scale and brutality of it is feral and unbecoming in this "civilised world".

Sure you got all the right ones ?
    Last edited by nztx; 06-03-2024 at 09:14 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Sure you got all the right ones ?
    Lol
    Whoah has that drone got a grenade attached to it .

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Lol
    Whoah has that drone got a grenade attached to it .

Dunno .. last time iI saw it, it was overhead over your way

They must have thought you knew how to read the Iranian instructions on where to hide ..

Hope Panda hasn't been playing with remote controller
    Last edited by nztx; 06-03-2024 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The Quran (Palestinians) and the Torah (Jews) both decree in the event of an attack by another : "An eye for an eye, an ear for an ear, a life for a life etc."

Both people know what rthwey are doing and are allowed under their religion to do.

Hamas knew exactly what they were doing on Oct 7th. Likewise, the Palestinians who cheered on the slaughter of the Jews.

The Israelis now know also exactly what they are doing and they are prepared to give their one finger salute to those who would condemn them for avenging their murdered & slaughtered citizens and for defending themselves.

It's that simple imo.

What we have here are posters, commentators and politicians living outside of the war zone pontificating on what's right and what's wrong without the faintest idea of what it is like to live under the threat of terrorism - no credibility with their crocodile tears.

I heard one Western commentator referring to the hostages taken by Hamas as 'prisoners' to be exchanged for Palestinian prisoners! That's how depraved some of the thinking is out there!
    All you are describing is outcomes, not responsibility.

Hamas is responsible for their atrocities.
    Israel is also responsible for its atrocities.
    It's that simple.

Although both religions have the saying a life for a life, I have never seen it stated that means 20:1 or that means killing civilians including a large percentage being children.

The Bible also has that same passage, thank goodness we aren't still living by the justice standards set thousands of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    All you are describing is outcomes, not responsibility.

Hamas is responsible for their atrocities.
    Israel is also responsible for its atrocities.
    It's that simple.

Although both religions have the saying a life for a life, I have never seen it stated that means 20:1 or that means killing civilians including a large percentage being children.

The Bible also has that same passage, thank goodness we aren't still living by the justice standards set thousands of years ago.
    Hamas in tune with other radical Muslim terrorist groups and governments like ISIS, Houthi and the Taliban are still living by the Quran and the justice standard set in the Quran. BTW, the Quran is not thousands of years old - try 632 CE.

Likewise, the Israelis live under the guidance of the Torah.

Proportionality of retaliation? Could be 10000:1 and it is still justified under 'an eye for an eye' under the decree. Whole families used to be and are still slaughtered by radical Muslims for the misdeed of one family member.

Like I wrote, too many armchair hypocrites writing nonsense without an appreciation of what war really is.

Advanced Member

Hamas in tune with other radical Muslim terrorist groups and governments like ISIS, Houthi and the Taliban are still living by the Quran and the justice standard set in the Quran. BTW, the Quran is not thousands of years old - try 632 CE.

Proportionality of retaliation? Could be 10000:1 and it is still justified under 'an eye for an eye' under the decree. Whole families used to be and are still slaughtered by radical Muslims for the misdeed of one family member.

Like I wrote, too many armchair hypocrites writing nonsense without an appreciation of what war really is.

The military wing of HAMAS is a terrorist group.
    The Palestinian people have not declared war on Israel.
    But Israel has declared war on the Palestinian people killing over 30,000 mostly women & children & wounding over 70,000 people , destroying their water, hospitals, schools, roads, half their homes, starving them, all in a matter of months.

HAMAS consists of about 30,000 Armed resistance fighters living on survival rations.

The Israeli Military has a budget of US$ 24.3 Billion, & is one of the most powerful, highly equiped with the most advanced weaponry, well fed militaries in the world.
    Israel has 170,000 Active military personnel, 465,000 Reservists,
    As well as the Army also an Airforce with over 680 aircraft including some of the most advanced Fighters in the world
    A Navy consisting of 45 Patrol boats, 15 Missile boats, & 8 Submarines
    between 100 - 400 Nuclear Warheads
    Billions of dollars of both Aid & the most technologically advanced weapons from the US.

Do you really believe this conflict is going to make Israel any safer?
    Or is it just vengeance you want ? Or is it Ethnic Cleansing you want?
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 07-03-2024 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    The military wing of HAMAS is a terrorist group.
    The Palestinian people have not declared war on Israel.
    But Israel has declared war on the Palestinian people killing over 30,000 mostly women & children & wounding over 70,000 people , destroying their water, hospitals, roads, half their homes, starving them, all in a matter of months.

HAMAS consists of about 30,000 Armed resistance fighters living on survival rations.

The Israeli Military has a budget of US$ 24.3 Billion, & is one of the most powerful, highly equiped with the most advanced weaponry, well fed militaries in the world.
    Israel has 170,000 Active military personnel, 465,000 Reservists,
    As well as the Army also an Airforce with over 680 aircraft including some of the most advanced Fighters in the world
    A Navy consisting of 45 Patrol boats, 15 Missile boats, & 8 Submarines
    between 100 - 400 Nuclear Warheads
    Billions of dollars of both Aid & the most technologically advanced weapons from the US.

Do you really believe this conflict is going to make Israel any safer?
    Or is it just vengeance you want ? Or is it Ethnic Cleansing you want?
    All is fair in war & love.

A rat bites a cat and expects to live?

The naivety that Israel would allow Hamas to hide amongst civilians after committing rape, gross violence, mass slaughter and kidnapping grandmothers to be hostages & human shields - it is beyond comprehension!

War is hell and the Palestinian people can blame Hamas for bringing this war into their midst.
    Last edited by Balance; 07-03-2024 at 11:49 AM.

Are you based in the warzone?
    No you are an armchair critic like everyone on here but you seem to think your extreme views are above anyone else's.

Much of the Quran was adopted from the old testament. Either way administering justice stuck in the dark age or prior should not be acceptable, war or no war.
    I'm not sure where you get your proportionality from, I fact I'm pretty confident you just made it up. The proportionality is pretty clear even if it is barbaric. One for one.

Both sides have committed war crimes & both are responsible for them.
    That's why we have a Geneva convention.
    It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Are you based in the warzone?
    No you are an armchair critic like everyone on here but you seem to think your extreme views are above anyone else's.

Much of the Quran was adopted from the old testament. Either way administering justice stuck in the dark age or prior should not be acceptable, war or no war.
    I'm not sure where you get your proportionality from, I fact I'm pretty confident you just made it up. The proportionality is pretty clear even if it is barbaric. One for one.

Both sides have committed war crimes & both are responsible for them.
    That's why we have a Geneva convention.
    It's that simple.
    I have actually lived for a time in a country where there was war. Have you?

Geneva convention?

You must be joking!

Try the USA first for the numerous atrocities committed against civilians in all the wars (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan …) and then, the convention may have some credibility!

You know of course that the US does not allow its military personnel to be tried by other than its own military courts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_massacre
    Last edited by Balance; 07-03-2024 at 12:25 PM.

I have actually lived for a time in a country where there was war. Have you?

Geneva convention?

You must be joking!

Try the USA first for the numerous atrocities committed against civilians in all the wars (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan …) and then, the convention may have some credibility!

You know of course that the US does not allow its military personnel to be tried by other than its own military courts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_massacre
    Was that in Palestinian territories amoung 2 million people being persecuted and starved?
    Does it make you an expert?
    Does that make you a judge of what is right & wrong?

So the US doesn't abide by international conventions. No kidding, they are backing Israel.
    Last edited by Daytr; 07-03-2024 at 03:56 PM.