sharetrader
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    My consultation fees are $450 per hour (plus GST).

When would you like your consultation and who is it for?
    I thought you were too busy advising Trump. Did he fire you?

Guru

Hamas is to be blamed and nothing will change that fact.

Stab and wound a lion & expect no reaction from the lion?

Get real. War is war and in war, there are casualties.

Especially when Hamas hides behind children and babies. And you support their strategy! What kind of person does that!

Chloe Swarbrick is the biggest hypocrite ever - what about the persecution of the LBQT communities in the Middle East? She is but another politician seeking publicity and costed, screeching like a sex starved banshee without heed off de the facts.
    I am not sure which side you are calling lions. Maybe both. Lions murder all cubs when taking over another territory. Anyway this war is waged by humans. Humans have defined war crimes, so let’s hope the criminals on both sides are brought to justice.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 07-01-2024 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I thought you were too busy advising Trump. Did he fire you?
    I am multi-talented and multi-skilled.

About the consultation …

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    This is the sort of lengths Israel will go to deny the Palestinians a voice. I can't believe this hasn't got more publicity. Again probably the influence of the US Jewish community.

https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news...o-run-against/
    And the Trade Union in NZ should have no influence on the Labour Party of course - according to you?

Meanwhile, here are your heroes taking the fight to Israel :

Last edited by Balance; 07-01-2024 at 11:29 AM.

Advanced Member

Drove through Napier yesterday and a cruise ship was in. Protesters everywhere saying free Palestine. I think they copped more critique than toots from motor vehicles while I drove past. Some of the protesters looked like they were drugged up to the eyeballs.

And the Trade Union in NZ should have no influence on the Labour Party of course - according to you?

Meanwhile, here are your heroes taking the fight to Israel :

Why according to me?
    Does big business have influence on the National Party?

$20M offered to get a Jewish candidate to stand against a Muslim candidate in the US just to shut her up.

The guy obviously had too many scruples and not only refused the money, made the offer public which would have been a very difficult choice for him to make & I imagine he would have got quite a bit of abuse from his own community for doing so.
    Last edited by Daytr; 07-01-2024 at 01:06 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Drove through Napier yesterday and a cruise ship was in. Protesters everywhere saying free Palestine. I think they copped more critique than toots from motor vehicles while I drove past. Some of the protesters looked like they were drugged up to the eyeballs.

What will the day's shoplifting score come in at ?

Israel having to defend charges of genocide laid against them by South Africa
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-e...he-war-in-gaza

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Israel having to defend charges of genocide laid against them by South Africa
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-e...he-war-in-gaza
    South Africa has no credibility unfortunately. Not exactly a stalwart of human rights ! Would be better coming from a more credible country.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    South Africa has no credibility unfortunately. Not exactly a stalwart of human rights ! Would be better coming from a more credible country.
    South Africa aren't hearing the claim they are the accusers. It's being heard at the Hague.

I would suggest the slaughter of over 20,000 civilians, most being woman & children, pretty much stands on its own. There is no defense for that.

But yes it's interesting that it took a country such as SA to be the one to stand up for the innocent being slaughtered.

The so called stalwarts of justice the likes of the US, UK & Germany are complicit with Israel. The West's claim to be the of leader of the free world, however they have never minded unilaterally invading or bombing other countries that they see fit. So much for their human rights.
    Many of those unlawful invasions/ actions are directly responsible for the creation of terrorist organizations that have come back to haunt the West.
    Last edited by Daytr; 13-01-2024 at 03:04 PM.