sharetrader
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

New development - 7 of the current Top 10 have TWR as a pick.

Congratulations to Rawz who has the silver medal just now, albeit What the Stock appears invincible in the lead.

Perky, Southern Lad, Leemsip, Exec and Felix are new entrants/returnees to the Top 10 this week, and all courtesy of TWR as a pick. There may be even more upside after the actual half year results announcement on 28 May, fingers crossed.

But congratulations to all the above, who could now be moving to a beach to enjoy their place in the sun while it lasts!

Another week done and dusted but a poor one for the NZX, down 1.13%. Will halcyon days ever return?

Gold this time goes to Antipodean coming 42 places from the clouds to 17th. Tonyh gets a mention, up 36 places but still in big red numbers. Gotagiggle down 25 places along with Bubble down 24 are woodenspooners.

TWR did a lot of folk a significant favour. I hope pickers had it in their real portfolios too!

HGH and TWL have yet to reflect the adjustments consequent upon the corporate actions which have impacted them currently. I believe xp04 will have done that by the end of next week, albeit a short one again with the ANZAC Day holiday.

Sleep well everyone, as neither red or green numbers are actually real here!

The English Premier League race is in it's final weeks. Longer to go for the Sharetrader competition but the relegation zone is just as keenly contested. Northcote has resumed the red lantern position, hotly challenged by killdevilhills (who would choose that for a non de plume and why?) and bulltrap, with ralph still perilously in close contention.

At the other end What the Stock is the bookies favourite, with Waiuta still a clear second. Felix and gerald have a way to go but are now best of the rest in the Top 10 having put on a spurt.

Seeking redemption are Sylvester Cat, up 23 places but still minus 10%, and Marbo4 up 22 albeit minus 6%, while the wooden spoon this week goes to mwri down a whopping 28 places, maybe due to BPG, but not totally disgraced as he/she remains respectable in mid table.

Enjoy the weekend.

The only way I’m pushing higher than current 3rd place is if Comvita’s NBIO turns into an actual Scheme of Arrangement. Here’s hoping because it’s one of my two picks that I actually hold shares.