sharetrader
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Membaa

I think everyone who appreciates XP04's generous contribution, should click on the little 'star' at the bottom left of his post and give some positive, feedback and encouraging reputation. Just saying, it's easy to acknowledge what you really appreciate on ST, give reputation. Let's flood xp04 with our appreciation for running the ST stock picking contest, and doing so with such style and unassuming modesty.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I think everyone who appreciates XP04's generous contribution, should click on the little 'star' at the bottom left of his post and give some positive, feedback and encouraging reputation. Just saying, it's easy to acknowledge what you really appreciate on ST, give reputation. Let's flood xp04 with our appreciation for running the ST stock picking contest, and doing so with such style and unassuming modesty.
    Fully agree with u and had done that several times ...now system doesn't let me give him any further positive rep ...lol

Q1 calender 2024 is effectively over. Slightly brighter this week too. Only 88 now sailing the red sea, and a few more fortunate souls have reached greener pastures, myself included.

Congratulations to Prestige_worldwide up 25 places and Bubble risen 24. Arow weakened by 30 places to take the wooden spoon this week, while Leemsip and Kennedy have reached/returned to the Top 10.

Happy Easter everyone, and safe travelling if you are on the move!

Good weekly summaries Ronaldson.

Prestige_worldwide - a privately held powerhouse. If it ever goes public, I'm there.

https://youtu.be/ciS914MaDl8?si=21EgjIMAukKfyInW

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Good weekly summaries Ronaldson.

Prestige_worldwide - a privately held powerhouse. If it ever goes public, I'm there.

https://youtu.be/ciS914MaDl8?si=21EgjIMAukKfyInW
    Simply the best

Guru

XP04 has done this now with extra columns in the spread sheet. Another nice improvement.

Yes. The spread sheet gets more interesting almost every time I look at it (apart from my position on it....). Many thanks XP.

Another short week behind us, with the NZX down 0.77% and apparently unable to breakout on the upside.

Wooden spoon this week goes to Ruaone down 28 places, edging Paint it Black who fell 21. I acknowledge lurking somewhere near the median on the list is most dangerous, as the potential to rise or fall significantly is greater so as to get a dishonourable mention or cudos as the case may be.

Silverblizzard.888 gets another reference, this time rising 40 places although still -1.56%, with Percy and Ratkin tied for the silver medal, up 35 places.

On another note, does anyone think SUBURBAN ACCOUNTANT is Beagle in disguise? Would he possibly nominate 2CC, MFB, IKE, NTL and MPG as his portfolio of choice? I don't know.

Those who chose an RV listed entity (quite a few) will have been heartened by the ARV newsletter released today as shining a more positive light on the sector's future. But good luck to everyone as the market continues to surprise both on the upside and the downside, and does anyone really know what Nicola will do come budget day?
    Last edited by ronaldson; 05-04-2024 at 08:27 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Another short week behind us, with the NZX down 0.77% and apparently unable to breakout on the upside.

Wooden spoon this week goes to Ruaone down 28 places, edging Paint it Black who fell 21. I acknowledge lurking somewhere near the median on the list is most dangerous, as the potential to rise or fall significantly is greater so as to get a dishonourable mention or cudos as the case may be.

Silverblizzard.888 gets another reference, this time rising 40 places although still -1.56%, with Percy and Ratkin tied for the silver medal, up 35 places.

On another note, does anyone think SUBURBAN ACCOUNTANT is Beagle in disguise? Would he possibly nominate 2CC, MFB, IKE, NTL and MPG as his portfolio of choice? I don't know.

Those who chose an RV listed entity (quite a few) will have been heartened by the ARV newsletter released today as shining a more positive light on the sector's future. But good luck to everyone as the market continues to surprise both on the upside and the downside, and does anyone really know what Nicola will do come budget day?
    A sobering thought, that the best we can do so far on NZX is about 15% whereas the leader on ASX comp is currently almost 50% up. The time for NZX may be ahead of us, but so far it's massively behind almost every other international bourse.

HGH announcement today will create an interesting exercise for XP04, given it is a popular competition choice with, by my count, 30 entrants selecting it as a pick.

When the current trading halt is lifted the share price will be quoted "ex entitlement" but holders should be credited with another 1 share for every 6.85 held (fractional outcomes are rounded down) at a $1 subscription price, at least from the allotment date.

XP04 may be kind enough to tell us all how/when the competition spreadsheet is to be adjusted?