sharetrader
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSlim View Post
    Thanks in advance for your services xpo4 for running the comp ,
    Good luck to fellow contestants.
    Hopefully we are all in for a wild positive ride 2024.Yeeha!

A wild ride on NZX ?

Just about as scarce as blue moons ?

Quote Originally Posted by xp04 View Post
    Thank you everyone.

I do not know where that rule come from but I agree that restrictions on market cap is a bit harsh. I think some small companies are quite popular around here and surely someone would be happy to add them to their selection. Rules are meant to be broken. So, it’s not too late to make some exceptions to that rule. Let me know if you want some currently excluded companies to be added.

Merry Christmas to you all and have a safe one!
    Cheers
    I would be happy to have NTL, it's a fun wildcard and has a long history of hate on sharetrader, myself and a lot of other people here are still holding and hoping, I would like to pick it in the comp

Well, I suggest some compromise. Lets lower market cap threshold to 7 millions. In that case the following companies will be eligible:

CCC Cooks Coffee Company Limited $9.1M
    CRP Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited $8.3M
    ENS Enprise Group Limited $12.0M
    NTL New Talisman Gold Mines Limited $8.8M
    TRU TruScreen Group Limited $9.7M
    VTL Vital Limited $10.0M

If there are not many objections I will make changes to Registration form tomorrow and those who want to update there selections will be able to with their existing user name, email and code.

xp04 - many thanks for running the 2024 competition

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble accessing the form - After several attempts (and rechecking that I'm putting everything in correctly), I keep getting this message: "Error: User traineeinvestor not found."

Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor View Post

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble accessing the form - After several attempts (and rechecking that I'm putting everything in correctly), I keep getting this message: "Error: User traineeinvestor not found."

A Winner on the 2023 ASX one - Well done - but surely you're promoted to Honorary Assistant to xp04 in this one for NZ as a bonus prize .. but with limitations ?
    Last edited by nztx; 26-12-2023 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xp04 View Post
    Well, I suggest some compromise. Lets lower market cap threshold to 7 millions. In that case the following companies will be eligible:

CCC Cooks Coffee Company Limited $9.1M
    CRP Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited $8.3M
    ENS Enprise Group Limited $12.0M
    NTL New Talisman Gold Mines Limited $8.8M
    TRU TruScreen Group Limited $9.7M
    VTL Vital Limited $10.0M

If there are not many objections I will make changes to Registration form tomorrow and those who want to update there selections will be able to with their existing user name, email and code.
    And if at any stage the market cap falls below 7m during the competition then the company is automatically disqualified.

Fair is fair if you start allowing companies with not much more value than a decent house in Remuera.

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor View Post

Hi traineeinvestor,

For some reason I'm unable to send you a private message.
    I checked your record and everything works fine. Have you actually received the code and have you used the same email address and that code to submit your picks?

Exclamation

Hi Everyone,

I have noticed quite a few incomplete entries for the competition. It looks like people registered (requested code) but did not submit their picks. Please check if you were added to the current participants list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...EGk/edit#gid=0
    If you are not on this list you need to submit your picks as instructed in the first post on this thread. If you have any issues to do so please let me know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    And if at any stage the market cap falls below 7m during the competition then the company is automatically disqualified.

Fair is fair if you start allowing companies with not much more value than a decent house in Remuera.
    Don't agree Toddy as it could then become complicated if a company yoyo's under and over $7 million. Also it could then disqualify punters who pick one of these stocks. Suggest just keep it simple and allow the companies XPO4 has listed for the full 2024. If any of these fall below $7million then the SP will probably reflect this fall anyway,
    Last edited by Paint it Black; 27-12-2023 at 02:55 PM.

Tom Lee thinks US small caps could increase 50 per cent in the next 12 months (prediction a few weeks old, they've already started moving). Anyway thats why I've included them in my picks - not that anyone was wondering.

I own everything in my picks.