sharetrader
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

Done, thanks for sorting - any chance of linking a poll to this thread? I am interested to know whether people actually pick companies within their portfolio or just take a punt?
    "His loyalty couldn't be bought at any price; but it could be rented remarkably cheaply."

Quote Originally Posted by Pricey View Post
    Done, thanks for sorting - any chance of linking a poll to this thread? I am interested to know whether people actually pick companies within their portfolio or just take a punt?
    I don't think it's possible to link a poll to existing thread

Are you entering the stock picking competition this year SailorRob? Maybe even your 'mate' Daytr will also have a punt? Would be interesting to see how you both go tee hee.
    Last edited by Paint it Black; 28-12-2023 at 10:54 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Are you entering the stock picking competition this year SailorRob? Maybe even your 'mate' Daytr will also have a punt? Would be interesting to see how you both go tee hee.
    Very interesting. May be as well as a similar "dude" did in the crypto competition. All noise.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Very interesting. May be as well as a similar "dude" did in the crypto competition. All noise.
    I haven't responded yet to paint it black, I will when I have time. But what are you saying here, can you clarify for me please?

Have entered my first NZX comp is along time ... be interesting to see how my picks go
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hi Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder. Registration will be closed tomorrow morning January 3rd 2024 prior to trading opening.

Thanks

Registration is now closed. Link to the new competition board will be published shortly.
    Thanks

Hello again,

The link to the 2024 NZX Stock Picking Competition board is now available

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j1jwFjyUnGGqLZX_o8PAJsxZ5Y0L60Em0VxcUDvrT2c/edit?usp=sharing

This link also has been added to the first post on this thread. As usual, data and information will be updated regularly during trading hours. If you find any issues please let me know.

Thanks
    Last edited by xp04; 19-01-2024 at 01:42 PM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by xp04 View Post
    Hello again,

The link to the 2024 NZX Stock Picking Competition board is now available https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    This link also has been added to the first post on this thread. As usual, data and information will be updated regularly during trading hours. If you find any issues please let me know.

Thanks
    Thanks and very well done ...super organised and simple to track