sharetrader
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Agree with Rawz, have to be aware of the wider global macro trends for sure, but that Indian market is very different and even if some sectors/demographic groups do change there is a large portion of the population that will be reliant on cash for the near future.

Very modestly valued currently with plenty of upside. Only 40.7m shares on issue currently (which will change with the options), so today with a market cap of about $40m AUD.
    Market cap of $40m and FY24 guidance of $23.6m EBITDA. FND has to be the most undervalued stock in Australia.

Not only is the market cap completely off the current fundamentals it has priced in zero upside. So as more people become aware of FND current investors will see this fairly valued and then multiple expansion. The double engine dream
    Last edited by Rawz; 19-01-2024 at 01:54 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Market cap of $40m and FY24 guidance of $23.6m EBITDA. FND has to be the most undervalued stock in Australia.

Not only is the market cap completely off the current fundamentals it has priced in zero upside. So as more people become aware of FND current investors will see this fairly valued and then multiple expansion. The double engine dream
    Well I did say "very modest"! Maybe I should have said "really very very modest.....".

The share price does move around a bit through the day, so always a good chance for a small top-up for a few cents less.

Well I did say "very modest"! Maybe I should have said "really very very modest.....".

The share price does move around a bit through the day, so always a good chance for a small top-up for a few cents less.
    So cheap im thinking- is this too good to be true??

No doubt a few punters exercised options for a quick gain. SP could be under pressure for a bit.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Yes its certainly a sunset industry in the west. FND take great effort to ensure every investor presentation talks to how different the Indian economy is (especially in the rural- semi rural) with cash use still growing double digits. Its a cultural thing as well to use cash from what i can gather.

An issue to keep an eye on but possibly nothing to worry about for the next 10 years (i believe Smedley said that in one of his many interviews)
    I only posted those auspay stats as I was looking at them re SMP and thought oh yeah, FINDI

Not surprised to hear the indian economy is much cash based

Big move up today, much to my surprise. I always thought post the options being exercised the SP would be under pressure for a few weeks.

Another good day. And still very cheap. SP should be up towards $3 mark. Refer to my first post on this thread for valuations

Guru

Amazing how it moves 20%+ in two days......

Amazing how it moves 20%+ in two days......
    Yes. Could be market just catching on to how undervalued it is? Or white label Licence or new contract has been granted and leaked? I don’t know but am happy lol

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Good to finally have the overhang from the options out of the way and the only way anyone gets in the stock is buying the actual stock. The volume traded is much higher than when the options were still active, so it seems a lot of buyers waited till the options expired before getting in.

percy